Why are many younger generation halimos cucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other items of clothing did the prophet(S.A.W) wear, i wanna know, tell me.

Im guessing youre a hijab wearing somali girl. Explain this to me, i understand hijab is something that is compulsory in Islam, why say or even agree that
When you clearly wear hijaab and you stand out.

Explain the logic in your statements please. Adigoo raali ah.

:drakewtf:

He (SAW) dressed more like this according to hadith:

images

the white shawl and the white izar and the turban (not shemag). he also wore qamis+pants or qamis+izar. not like the modern day thawb

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
He (SAW) dressed more like this according to hadith:

images

the white shawl and the white izar and the turban (not shemag). he also wore qamis+pants or qamis+izar. not like the modern day thawb
Ooh yeah, i know its not the same:ivers: but you know where im coming from, right?
Its been 14 centuries and the khamis today is not the same as those times.
But these guys are saying "Why wear it at all."

Ooh yeah, i know its not the same:ivers: but you know where im coming from, right?
Its been 14 centuries and the khamis today is not the same as those times.
But these guys are saying "Why wear it at all."
they can wear whatever they want but you can't deny that thee king saud way of dressing has become a religious symbol. If anything sufis are closer to the sunnah of the Prophet in dress as they actually wear a turban

Waxaa wado waa dacaayad.:comeon:
Go easy. No need to b mean.
not saying everyone who wears it is a glutton. It promotes laziness and gluttony and you can barely move in it. And the whole gulf lifestyle is one of over indulgence so you can see how it rubs me the wrong way.

Bohol

VIP
Kkkkk nonono habibti my Arabic is on fleek.

kkkk@habiibti. You reminded me of the series Tyrant a lot of the female actresses kept using that word, it was weird
seeing it in a western created series. Arabic is just for comedy show not shukansi ;) .

images

waraabe

Your superior
Khamees was what the prophet loved to wear(and i know khamees was the clothing that was relevent in those times)
A somali brother that wears a khamees in the west I actually Love and Respect. He's showing that he is proud of his Deen and is showing it off.
I personally own a lot of khamees more than even regular clothing, but that doesn't make me "love" Arabs or Arab culture more than my people and my culture.

Think before you make comments.

You are a Arab booty clapper sxb, if the prophet scw was Somali he would wear the Somali ropes etc so khamiis is just a garment nothing special about it

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
not saying everyone who wears it is a glutton. It promotes laziness and gluttony and you can barely move in it. And the whole gulf lifestyle is one of over indulgence so you can see how it rubs me the wrong way.
A khamiis promotes laziness how exactly does that work.?
:bell:
Look i perfectly understand where youre coming from sunshine but it just doesnt make sense.
You mustve seen some fatass dudes wearing a khamis thats wrinkled as hell. I take my khamis to the dry cleaners and have them customed made to fit me well.
On fridays and on days im feeling myself, ooo and nikaahs too i wear em.
I be on cloud nine wallahi.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending