Why are many devout Christians so racist?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’ve noticed that many white Christians tend to be very right wing and racist, why is that? Don’t they view black Christians as their fellow brothers and sisters? I know there are many racist arab Muslims as well but it seems like the white Christians that are far right don’t hide their shameful racist views especially online

Apollo

VIP
This is more of a USA phenomenon.

Not so much the case elsewhere in the world.

Think it has something to do with the US Republican party and how American churches promote Republican values.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
This is more of a USA phenomenon.
I find it very strange how a lot of them are so open and shameless about it, you would think that their religion would help them conduct themselves in a better manner, I wonder how they feel about Jesus looking arab

Leftism is anti-Christianity- I think of course the more practicing Christians would be right-wing.

But as for racism.... I think there are white nationalists who claim Christianity.... but I think the people who are serious Christians are not particularly racist

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Leftism is anti-Christianity- I think of course the more practicing Christians would be right-wing.

But as for racism.... I think there are white nationalists who claim Christianity.... but I think the people who are serious Christians are not particularly racist
This goes beyond politics sxb I’ve seen those white Christian Right wingers say horrible things about blacks

I find it very strange how a lot of them are so open and shameless about it, you would think that their religion would help them conduct themselves in a better manner, I wonder how they feel about Jesus looking arab
On a side note, Hitler disliked the fact that Jesus was ethnically Jewish & the Middle-Eastern origin of Christianity. He had a long-term plan to de-Christianise Germany/Europe & revive European/Germanic Paganism.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Are they Christians who happen to be rightwing or right-wingers who happen to be Christian?

But also, I mean.... pretty much every group is racist towards blacks tbh
Majority of right wingers are devout christians many of them dislike atheists

Apollo

VIP
Lutheran Churches in Minnesota are the reason why there are so many Somalis concentrated in Minnesota.

I noticed that some Christian organizations also are paradoxically incredibly leftwing but not their churchgoers.

Majority of right wingers are devout christians many of them dislike atheists

Does anybody really think Trump is a devout Christian?

The left is constantly trying to push this association of Christianity with racism to discredit Christianity.... I'm against Christianity but a white Christian is better than a white atheist

and also there is a difference between right-wingers who just happen to be Christian versus Christians who just happen to be right-wing..... those are two different groups

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Lutheran Churches in Minnesota are the reason why there are so many Somalis concentrated in Minnesota.

I noticed that some Christian organizations also are paradoxically incredibly leftwing but not their churchgoers.
Wow i was aware of this could be a way to attract people to the faith

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Does anybody really think Trump is a devout Christian?

The left is constantly trying to push this association of Christianity with racism to discredit Christianity.... I'm against Christianity but a white Christian is better than a white atheist

and also there is a difference between right-wingers who just happen to be Christian versus Christians who just happen to be right-wing..... those are two different groups
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its the way that christianity was taught in the south. it taught white people that they're better than black people, and it taught black christians to "turn the other cheek" and be passive. you don't really see west coast or east coast christians being racist, unless they're originally from the bible belt

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Only in America you have those crazy racist christians, they live in Texas yeah? Lol

Here in the UK they are nice, but weird.
I feel like they get raped by their priest.