Why are madows like this

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I used to be completely anti-racist, I thought it was evil.

But I started working a new job, madows are typically ruder, say thank you/please less, and are overall more hostile than cadaans.

Is it their culture? Is it just a coincidence? I would like an answer.

Last edited:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I never interacted with African Americans much before this outside of school, but the ones in my school are typically the same. They're rude, confrontational, etc.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
20230525_121115.jpg

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
A lot of Somalis typically act the same as well, I'm starting to think a lot of Somalis have picked up the dhaqan of the madows.

Here in Minnesota the Somalis have picked up the same behavior they are of the mentality that America is racist so f*ck it I'm gonna be rude, act how I want when I want hence why you have Somali kids going out in groups of 50s attacking white people or stabbing each other at a Somali cultural event.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Here in Minnesota the Somalis have picked up the same behavior they are of the mentality that America is racist so f*ck it I'm gonna be rude, act how I want when I want hence why you have Somali kids going out in groups of 50s attacking white people or stabbing each other at a Somali cultural event.
It's a gender divide too, I've noticed Somali women are more likely to have their lives together, go to school, get well paying jobs, etc. And a lot of the dudes just become ciyaal suuq.

But of course there are many Somali female delinquents as well, and many successful Somali men.

It's a gender divide too, I've noticed Somali women are more likely to have their lives together, go to school, get well paying jobs, etc. And a lot of the dudes just become ciyaal suuq.

But of course there are many Somali female delinquents as well, and many successful Somali men.
Yes it is a gender divide every immigrant community usually the males do worse especially in the Muslim communities they feel more lost.

Somali ciyaal suuqs come from the same family it aint even about gender. The succesful Abdi has a succesful xalimo sister and vice versa.

Same here in Canada. A lot of Caribbean and other Africans are very rude. They don’t even realize that they’re rude. It’s very weird

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending