Why are madow people the only guys who buzz cut their hair?

study have always shown that long hair is seen as more youthful, young and attractive. I’ve notice madow people are the only guys walking around with buzz cuts all the time. Why is that?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
literally everybody buzzcuts their hair.

Why do you guys care so much about madow people if you don’t claim to be one? This is Somalispot, not madowspot right?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Listen to this woman on the amount of work required to maintain long curly hair. She mainly talk about type 3 hair. Which most Somali people have

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That's a complete lie and over exaggeration. Everyone does it. Why do you guys nitpick and pin it on all black people. It's weird.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You‘re jealous, aren‘t you? Because of their intact hairline soomaha? Stay mad!
1629034700788.gif
1629034506798.gif

study have always shown that long hair is seen as more youthful, young and attractive. I’ve notice madow people are the only guys walking around with buzz cuts all the time. Why is that?
Buzzcut haircuts is not limited to only mathows, :kanyehmm:just in my neighborhood alone I know white guys, Mexican guys, Asian guys & Somali guys with buzzcut haircuts lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we all have our chosen hair style and that's ok, let's appreciate short or long hair :)

I have thought about this some years ago and came to this conclusion:
They are kinda forced to do this if they want to enter the workforce as having long hair like afro/dreads will decrease your changes of employment....this has been backed up by numerous studies. White people deem afros/nappy hair etc are unkempt and dirty.

Trending

Latest posts