Why are HOAs still migrating to Yemen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:bell: They didn't get the memo that their locations are much safer in comparison. Imagine killing 300 people though. It would weigh heavy on the conscience. :francis:

I guess smugglers are cool with eternal fire and brimstone.:fredo:

Last edited:
They have much better lives in Somalia and Ethiopia than being literal slaves in Yemen and having their organs removed. These morons remind me of the wildebeest in the Serengeti that cross crocodile infested waters. Except the wildebeest are risking their lives to go to a better location.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
foreginers and bantus are settling in somalia, and taking homes and all job opportunities while the somali youth are desperate for jobs and risk their lives for a better future.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Speaking of smuggling, anyone else feel like Libyans might be seeking Somalis in particular since their families in Western countries always rush to pay the ransom? My family has helped pay the ransom fees for two of my cousins when they were held there.

Speaking of smuggling, anyone else feel like Libyans might be seeking Somalis in particular since their families in Western countries always rush to pay the ransom? My family has helped pay the ransom fees for two of my cousins when they were held there.

I've had to pay a few times but I have categorically stopped now. If they want to throw their lives away, be my guest. I'm not wasting a penny on them.

Apollo

VIP

Eritreans are the big cash cow for North African thugs as the Eritrean government harasses the relatives of Eritrean emigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.