Why are habeshas so lowkey in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they know how to integrate, the women dress normally and dont wear huge black tents, they're either work in stem careers or are entrepreneurs, they dont leach off the government, they're kind and respectful to others and best of all they don't join isis or go on stabbing spree's, the lamagoodle would be less hated in the west if they did the same

This is exactly right. All the usual low IQ people are downvoting you.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
they know how to integrate, the women dress normally and dont wear huge black tents, they're either work in stem careers or are entrepreneurs, they dont leach off the government, they're kind and respectful to others and best of all they don't join isis or go on stabbing spree's, the lamagoodle would be less hated in the west if they did the same
Are you by any chance from a minority clan ? Seems like its only them who use the term "lamagoodle" could you please tell what it means ?.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Habeshas are the second largest SS African immigrant in the US after Nigerians. People only say good things about them. They’re quiet people who are very friendly. Somalis on the other hand are hated every where except in California because of our ugly culture. I myself experience second hand embarrassment when I’m around Somali women and elderlies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
When did the internet become full of self-hating Somali teens? This current batch of Somalis are neefs.

They are paid trolls sent to destroy Somalis. The only question is who pays them. I think the Zionists and US government. Somalis in real life don't act like this

Tukraq

VIP
Habeshas are the second largest SS African immigrant in the US after Nigerians. People only say good things about them. They’re quiet people who are very friendly. Somalis on the other hand are hated every where except in California because of our ugly culture. I myself experience second hand embarrassment when I’m around Somali women and elderlies.
you sound like a pussy, only a cares if others "hate" you if they don't you doing something wrong and habeshas are doing just that being psudoslaves for whites, that shits just not in our blood, we don't bend to nobody and we don't give af if you don't like it

Are you by any chance from a minority clan ? Seems like its only them who use the term "lamagoodle" could you please tell what it means ?.

lamagoodle = people who wear 2 pieces of cloth sheets. basically implying backwardness.
26e7a911fe496e64ecba4cc8c35c5fb3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending