Why are girls starting puberty earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many reasons. But I'll list the main two:

1. Nutrition. Girls in the west have much more access to foods with high nutritional value.

2. Familial Conflict/Stress. Research shows that girls who come from homes with a lot of conflict experience puberty earlier than girls who come from stable, less stressful homes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bovine Growth Hormone. It's the US. What do you expect? Lax FDA regulation(s) mean chemical dumping in the food supply practically go unchecked.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Genetically modified foods there’s all sorts of chemicals found in the plastic lining of tin foods likewise plastic containers or drinking bottles.

There’s a war going on that no ones safe from one for your mind soul and your body.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Many reasons. But I'll list the main two:

1. Nutrition. Girls in the west have much more access to foods with high nutritional value.

2. Familial Conflict/Stress. Research shows that girls who come from homes with a lot of conflict experience puberty earlier than girls who come from stable, less stressful homes.
Girls in the west have more access to foods with high nutritional value kulaha :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Desert flower why are you laughing? Do you consider genetically modified foods as having high nutritional value:williamswtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Desert flower why are you laughing? Do you consider genetically modified foods as having high nutritional value:williamswtf:
Lots of GM foods are genetically modified specifically to have high nutritional value lol.
It's the whole point of quite a few modifications. I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lots of GM foods are genetically modified specifically to have high nutritional value lol.
It's the whole point of quite a few modifications. I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.
You’re clearly brain dead you’re not capable of doing your own critical thinking you take whatever is spoon fed to you as gospel.

Genetically modified foods are stripped of all the nutritional value that the most benevolent has created naturally do you really think that which is manmade can compete with that which was made by the most beneficent the most sublime when it comes to nutritional value? Are you familiar with Monsanto? Do you know about codex alimentarius ?

Last edited:
Teens may now look older due to hormones in the food, but middle-aged people in the 21st century look much younger than middle-aged people did in the 19th/20th century because of softer working conditions.

If you look at 40 year olds in 1960 they look nearly 50-60.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You’re clearly brain dead you’re not capable of doing your own critical thinking you take whatever is spoon fed to you as gospel.

Genetically modified foods are stripped of all the nutritional value that the most benevolent has created naturally do you really think that which is manmade can compete with that which was made by the most beneficent the most sublime when it comes to nutritional value? Are you familiar with Monsanto? Do you know about codex alimentarius ?
You are an absolute retard.
A basic Google search with minimal knowledge could disprove literally every claim you're making.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rice
Can't wait for you to say "Google and Wikipedia and scientific studies of any sort cannot be trusted, think critically you sheep". I don't even know what your actual opinions are, half of your posts are meme bait replies to users that don't get any responses. You seem to spend 90% of your time provoking people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are an absolute retard.
A basic Google search with minimal knowledge could disprove literally every claim you're making.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rice
Can't wait for you to say "Google and Wikipedia and scientific studies of any sort cannot be trusted, think critically you sheep". I don't even know what your actual opinions are, half of your posts are meme bait replies to users that don't get any responses. You seem to spend 90% of your time provoking people.
Some have eyes yet they don’t see some have ears yet they don’t hear some have hearts yet they don’t understand such people are like cattle :susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But that doesn't explain why highly regulated countries like Denmark have the same problem.

Early puberty in Danish girls could be attributed to environmental exposure to endocrine disruptors that mimic estrogen in the body. I doubt they suffer from the problem of precocious puberty like their American counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending