Why are girls grooming their bros to LGBT?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You guys focus on random gays (daily) more than condemning your clan warlords and terrorists (which is never) who have destroyed your country; in fact, you all bootyclap for many of them regularly on the forum.

:mjlol:

You can be against both, like a lot are.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Idk why you guys are saying “he has no father”.

I know countless of gays who have a father in their life :zhqjlmx: it all depends on the person themselves if they want to come out or not

Xoxoxo

VIP
Btw you guys really need to read the comments before you say something like this.
CC1397E0-107D-43ED-B4D2-E096F6A7C227.png

Idk why you guys are saying “he has no father”.

I know countless of gays who have a father in their life :zhqjlmx: it all depends on the person themselves if they want to come out or not
Even if he had a father, that father is 100% not in his life. Or his father is a beta.

The younger generations are rotting their brains in tiktok. What kind of a sister tells the world her brother is gay as a joke especially somali. Now the brother getting roasted.:jcoleno: Disrespectful, some shit you can’t joke about.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This guy is usually a complete loonie (believe me) but he had an interesting bit here on the causes of homosexuality:

What he noticed is that only really see homosexuality among the domesticated versions of humans and their domesticate animals. Their wild counterparts like Hunter-Gatherers and wild caprines do not display homosexuality so it may in fact be the diets and lifestyles post-Neolithic peoples live that created development issues that led to homosexuality.

Interesting thought to say the least.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is usually a complete loonie (believe me) but he had an interesting bit here on the causes of homosexuality:

What he noticed is that only really see homosexuality among the domesticated versions of humans and their domesticate animals. Their wild counterparts like Hunter-Gatherers and wild caprines do not display homosexuality so it may in fact be the diets and lifestyles post-Neolithic peoples live that created development issues that led to homosexuality.

Interesting thought to say the least.
I think the estrogen in the water makes a huge difference.

You guys focus on random gays (daily) more than condemning your clan warlords and terrorists (which is never) who have destroyed your country; in fact, you all bootyclap for many of them regularly on the forum.

:mjlol:
It's hard to condemn someone that can literally end your life, but you have a strong point walaal.

Trending

Latest posts