Why are girls grooming their bros to LGBT?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You guys focus on random gays (daily) more than condemning your clan warlords and terrorists (which is never) who have destroyed your country; in fact, you all bootyclap for many of them regularly on the forum.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You guys focus on random gays (daily) more than condemning your clan warlords and terrorists (which is never) who have destroyed your country; in fact, you all bootyclap for many of them regularly on the forum.

Agree with you 100%

These people care more about a gay teenager than clan warlords that have killed thousands.

If they had this same energy for those warlords as they did for these teens, clan based killing would cease.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Dude I know your married and have a kid stop this act of being gay.

giphy (34).gif

I don't think it works like that.

How on earth would his sister even turn him gay?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
this is obviously a joke. His sister took some videos out of context and added captions to it to make it seem like he’s gay only to the point that it’s still clearly a joke.

Agree with you 100%

These people care more about a gay teenager than clan warlords that have killed thousands.

If they had this same energy for those warlords as they did for these teens, clan based killing would cease.
you guys don’t seem to understand qabyaalad.

Creating false equivalencies between two completely different things.

I would explain but something tells me you wouldn’t get it.

The simplest I could put it is if warlords were posting their kills on tiktok the general section would be filled with them. Also, it’s just forum posts, nothing is being done to these gays same way nothing is being done to those warlords.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Gays are disgusting

Didn't you admit to being fat? Many people find fat people to be disgusting. Fat people are not respected in society and avoided by persons of the opposite sex when it comes to relationships. How big are your naaso?

Lose the weight fatty. Put down the fork and stop overeating. You have an ugly body that is likely sweaty and smelly.

:pachah1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you guys don’t seem to understand qabyaalad.

Creating false equivalencies between two completely different things.

I would explain but something tells me you wouldn’t get it.

The simplest I could put it is if warlords were posting their kills on tiktok the general section would be filled with them. Also, it’s just forum posts, nothing is being done to these gays same way nothing is being done to those warlords.

Man, I know all about qabyalaad. I used to be a big qabiilist until I realised how stupid and backwards it is.

If you think LGBT is our biggest social issue in the Somali community then you’re dead wrong.

Somalis, as a collective, have much bigger and more destructive social ills to deal with than gay people.

After we solve those, then feel free to direct your undivided attention to this.

Didn't you admit to being fat? Many people find fat people to be disgusting. Fat people are not respected in society and avoided by persons of the opposite sex when it comes to relationships. How big are your naaso?

Lose the weight fatty. Put down the fork and stop overeating. You have an ugly body that is likely sweaty and smelly.

I’m not fat. My post hit a nerve I see. Are you khanis?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I’m not fat. My post hit a nerve I see. Are you khanis?

screenshot.jpg

So not only are you fat but you are also a liar. So you're a fat liar, both literally and figuratively.

It must hurt to look in the mirror and not like what you see. You will never be able to admire yourself in the mirror like billions of other people. You're on your way to dying early with heart disease and burdening the health care system due to your lifestyle choice. Eat a salad and hit a treadmill you fat ass. Fatties like you should be shamed into doing the right thing.

View attachment 200623

So not only are you fat but you are also a liar. So you're a fat liar, both literally and figuratively.

It must hurt to look in the mirror and not like what you see. You will never be able to admire yourself in the mirror like billions of other people. You're on your way to dying early with heart disease due to your lifestyle choice. Eat a salad and hit a treadmill.

That’s banter between me and basra. Wallahi I’m not fan. Can you swear on gods name you not gay? Why you keep avoiding this?

Trending