Why are geeljires professional liars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notice how they lie with no hestitation. Why they acting so charitable? Some of them said they would give all the money to the poor :mjlol: The guy who said he'd leave to america asap lmao

"waddamadaa calamka eh la aqoonsanyahey eh lacagto taalo" what a savage:ftw9nwa:

you wouldn't lie if a reporter and camera crew came up to you? ain't nobody wanna sound selfish

"waddamadaa calamka eh la aqoonsanyahey eh lacagto taalo" what a savage:ftw9nwa:

you wouldn't lie if a reporter and camera crew came up to you? ain't nobody wanna sound selfish

not to that extent. those are outright lies saying you'd give every last bit of it to charity

I think they're secretly hoping they would be presented with the money if they gave the best answer

not to that extent. those are outright lies saying you'd give every last bit of it to charity

I think they're secretly hoping they would be presented with the money if they gave the best answer

if only the politicians who have the actual money were willing to give away every penny like this noble geeljires

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lool, this too funny.

Cajiib, the one who said he would buy the girls of Somaliland hijabs.

Lool, this too funny.

Cajiib, the one who said he would buy the girls of Somaliland hijabs.

i wanted to smack that one in the face, he's too concerned about people. seemed like one of those useless idiots who have nothing to offer but their "good iman"

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Notice how they lie with no hestitation. Why they acting so charitable? Some of them said they would give all the money to the poor :mjlol: The guy who said he'd leave to america asap lmao

It's always been like this it's all to appear as best as you can present yourself cause you're on Tv and your family might see you

But Somalis are very extra 99% when they're on TV and getting interviewed they start off by saying Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

It's good they start showing stuff like this on TV cause 9/10 Somali channels only focus on Politics

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i wanted to smack that one in the face, he's too concerned about people. seemed like one of those useless idiots who have nothing to offer but their "good iman"

More like Fake iman it's just like the ones who attend Friday prayers and later talk shit about other qabiils and even kill someone cause of Qabiil

It's like everything about Islam is thrown to the side when it comes to Qabiil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts