Why are educated religious ethnic men seeking partners abroad?

It used to be the older adheer and mainly the recent Ethnic arrivals but things are changing at a fast pace. Even some older educated western females are going abroad for partners but at a lesser percentage when compared to the ethnic men. Many of the recent ethnic male graduates are also getting ethnic partners from the Middle East and Africa in general. It has started to pick up recently even here in Toronto. What are the reasons for this phenomenon?

I noticed that too in Toronto, lots of younger Somalis are going for fobs idk why considering most fobs don’t have high occupations or education or know English very well

I noticed that too in Toronto, lots of younger Somalis are going for fobs idk why considering most fobs don’t have high occupations or education or know English very well
Girls in muqdisho do something called "qubsiro" where they marry a dude without their family finding out about it. Its halal because there are witnesses but the family doesn't know and they get to have sex without worrying about it being haram. With this meher a sheikh usually 2 hours away and some witnesses marry them. The farther the sheikh the better the chance. They usually come out to their parents when they get pregnant.

The girls who do this usually do it with someone they really like that their qabilist parents wouldn't allow them to marry

Girls in muqdisho do something called "qubsiro" where they marry a dude without their family finding out about it. Its halal because there are witnesses but the family doesn't know and they get to have sex without worrying about it being haram. With this meher a sheikh usually 2 hours away and some witnesses marry them. The farther the sheikh the better the chance. They usually come out to their parents when they get pregnant

It’s not just fob women getting with western guys, I’ve been seeing fob men with girls born in Canada more frequently lately as well. Their parents seem okay with it

It’s not just fob women getting with western guys, I’ve been seeing fob men with girls born in Canada more frequently lately as well. Their parents seem okay with it
How old are these women marrying these farahs.
Girls look for someone above them when they consider a mate unless time is running out.

Girls in muqdisho do something called "qubsiro" where they marry a dude without their family finding out about it. Its halal because there are witnesses but the family doesn't know and they get to have sex without worrying about it being haram. With this meher a sheikh usually 2 hours away and some witnesses marry them. The farther the sheikh the better the chance. They usually come out to their parents when they get pregnant.

The girls who do this usually do it with someone they really like that their qabilist parents wouldn't allow them to marry
Qudbosiro isnt halal stop if father didnt give his daughter hand in marriage tht marriage is haram i think

It cant be halal without her wali what