Why are dogs dislike in islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We obviously shouldnt treat them dirt since its Allah creation who has feelings. But they are filthy that should be kept away from homes. Unless is for protection but even that let it be outside your house.
I agree! islamic tradition should be taken into account but i made this thread because some muslims are killing dogs outright in muslim countries instead of just giving them leftover food and treating them nice. We also kill them in somalia.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I agree! islamic tradition should be taken into account but i made this thread because some muslims are killing dogs outright in muslim countries instead of just giving them leftover food and treating them nice. We also kill them in somalia.

Most likely due to ignorance. They think because we cant touch dogs that means we should kill them. They just need knowledge that dogs have feelings and is haram to harm them in anyway UNLESS they are a danger to society.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There’s 2 Arabs the ones who like dogs

And the ones who Fear they’re life is in danger when a dog touches them

Are you somali? also there is a legitimate reason to keep dogs to guard your property and they also like all creatures on earth deserve love and care. Although most muslims stay away from dogs because you have to make wudu.
No, not Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts