Why are Chinese

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Tourists so annoying? These people behave like a pack of xaywaans wherever they go. I thought I was the only one who took note of this phenomenon for a few months till I discovered thousands of others complaining about them on the internet.

Apparently their government created a pamphlet with a guideline containing shit like "don't pick your nose" and "don't urinate in public pools". I remember they boarded a tube I was on one time and the adults were wiping their handkerchiefs they just blew their noses into on the hand rests and even the seats. They don't even queue at all, it was horrible.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Tourists so annoying? These people behave like a pack of xaywaans wherever they go. I thought I was the only one who took note of this phenomenon for a few months till I discovered thousands of others complaining about them on the internet.

Apparently their government created a pamphlet with a guideline containing shit like "don't pick your nose" and "don't urinate in public pools". I remember they boarded a tube I was on one time and the adults were wiping their handkerchiefs they just blew their noses into on the hand rests and even the seats. They don't even queue at all, it was horrible.
These are the same group that fart in airplanes. I had to turn my sweater into a facemask

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

they where gaajo until a few decades ago as such they aren't accustomed to being tourist and can't for shit.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
they where gaajo until a few decades ago as such they aren't accustomed to being tourist and can't for shit.
Lol it is not hunger. They are just vile and disgusting. They even shit on public roads.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Metro Chinese folks and Rural Chinese folks are not the same.
Rural guys are pretty uncultured, but they are relatively humble.
The metros are completely the opposite. Very sophisticated but also very arrogant.

Sol

?
This guy vandalised some hieroglyphics and wrote he was there on it on Chinese a while back

1593789300011.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
When you have a 100 million middle class able to travel the world you'll end up with a couple thousand reer baadiyo doing weird shit.

Indhoyar in general are very civilised folks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well honey if u eat bats, snakes & live dogs on a frying pan, using the same tissue for your dhiiffley & your xaar fuuto is not impossible.

1593792440292.png

Yukon_Niner

VIP
When you have a 100 million middle class able to travel the world you'll end up with a couple thousand reer baadiyo doing weird shit.

Indhoyar in general are very civilised folks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
London is generally a tourist destination, you'll run into them a lot depending on where you're going.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
One of these goofies kept taking pictures of me at yonge-dundas square wallahi I was boutta smack the goofy off of that Chinese yute

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Please respect @Jimmer ’s in laws.

i agree. They can be so rude .
I remember when I was in central London one time and a bunch of them were mass spitting on the pavement. Some of it got on my shoes. Didn't even say sorry or anything they truly didn't give a shit.

@Jimmer I hope your in law's don't do this, it's horrible.

Trending

Latest posts