AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Cat's are awesome, especially the bigger ones
ngala_private_game_reserve.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They'll come back inshallah
Leopards and cheetahs are all i'm willing to reintroduce. Lions are too much and belong in the empty plains of the south.

Also under no circumstance should we bring sharks around our oceans. I hate those things. I want to completely explore the beaches of somalia terror free, when i'm go deep diving for treasures.

:mugshotman:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Leopards and cheetahs are all i'm willing to reintroduce. Lions are too much and belong in the empty plains of the south.

Also under no circumstance should we bring sharks around our oceans. I hate those things. I want to completely explore the beaches of somalia terror free, when i'm go deep diving for treasures.

:mugshotman:
You can't bring sharks to an area that they can freely leave or enter lol It's the ocean

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You never know, they might like it and stay. Like their cousins the chinese.

:silanyolaugh:
I bet they already live in Somali waters. There are red sea sharks, there has to be some predator of the regular fish

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I miss my cat now , they are so sweet my nigga would stay right by me whilst I was revising back home.

:mjcry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There are actually sharks in Somali waters...from hammerhead to grey sharks

Trending