-worst of the worst accent
-Madow wannabes
-highest crime rate
-lost all links to somali culture
-dont consider themselves somali
-Highest athiest populations
-did i mention the accent
-skinnys with rap videos from CANADA

Give it one more generation they will completly assimilate with no links backhome wat so ever.

This thread was inspired by that sheeko sheeko youtube channel which i would respect if they atleast spoke some somali

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You that saying about people who live in glass houses? You're not in the position to be calling anyone else a loser. :axvmm9o:

I've noticed Somalis born or raised in Canada at a young age sound like a mix of rural hicks/half urban. I don't know where they got the rural accent influence from. They don't sound typical urbanites and they probably only seen the rural side only in road trips and never left the city. But white/Asians/Indians/Carribean and other Canadian born people sound like white American people from the U.S. Midwest or the Pacific Northwest.

Anyways I wouldn't say they are atheist but most young people don't care about Islam or religion. They're not like me. They are in their own world. Its not something they pay attention to. Most will go for Eid prayers only

As for crimes, Somalis from across the diaspora have lengthy records and its only a bit of an issue here in one province where an oil boom created the drug situation. Somalis are greedy. I don't hear whites or the Vietnamese acting like this. Somalis haven't seen money before and we all know how Somalis are when dollars are waved in front of them. They got it from their corrupt Somali parents. There wasn't a drug gang war problem before 2004.

But Somali Canadians are way more well off financially than the U.K. (especially) and Europeans and Americans. I have noticed many Somali girls in Canada from the UK who have married Canadian Somalis. I have lost count. The Somali guys in the UK all chew khat and have no money. They are incredibly broke. They cant provide for their future families. The ones who do work may have an internet cafe but they are usually older guys. The young UK Somali men is something very depressing to see. Almost all (including and especially those born there or raised there since a young age) will either be on welfare or make minimum wage

I've noticed Somalis born or raised in Canada at a young age sound like a mix of rural hicks/half urban. I don't know where they got the rural accent influence from. They don't sound typical urbanites and they probably only seen the rural side only in road trips and never left the city. But white/Asians/Indians/Carribean and other Canadian born people sound like white American people from the U.S. Midwest or the Pacific Northwest.

Anyways I wouldn't say they are atheist but most young people don't care about Islam or religion. They're not like me. They are in their own world. Its not something they pay attention to. Most will go for Eid prayers only

As for crimes, Somalis from across the diaspora have lengthy records and its only a bit of an issue here in one province where an oil boom created the drug situation. Somalis are greedy. I don't hear whites or the Vietnamese acting like this. Somalis haven't seen money before and we all know how Somalis are when dollars are waved in front of them. They got it from their corrupt Somali parents. There wasn't a drug gang war problem before 2004.

But Somali Canadians are way more well off financially than the U.K. (especially) and Europeans and Americans. I have noticed many Somali girls in Canada from the UK who have married Canadian Somalis. I have lost count. The Somali guys in the UK all chew khat and have no money. They are incredibly broke. They cant provide for their future families. The ones who do work may have an internet cafe but they are usually older guys. The young UK Somali men is something very depressing to see. Almost all (including and especially those born there or raised there since a young age) will either be on welfare or make minimum wage

I can't say you're lying. We Somali-Canadians have a drug problem, a crime problem, and many other problems. But we are far better off financially than most other Somali communities. Our welfare problem is nowhere near as bad as Britain's.

Duchess

VIP
I can't say you're lying. We Somali-Canadians have a drug problem, a crime problem, and many other problems. But we are far better off financially than most other Somali communities. Our welfare problem is nowhere near as bad as Britain's.

That's because welfare in Canada is complete shit compared to the UK, Australia, New Zealand etc.

Welcome to the forum btw.:mjlaugh:

That's because welfare in Canada is complete shit compared to the UK, Australia, New Zealand etc.

Welcome to the forum btw.:mjlaugh:

There are ways around it though. There's an infamous college in Deadmonton which pays out 2500/month on top of tuition being covered for a nursing program, for low income individuals. Let's just say they have a large Somali student population :meleshame:

Duchess

VIP
There are ways around it though. There's an infamous college in Deadmonton which pays out 2500/month on top of tuition being covered for a nursing program, for low income individuals. Let's just say they have a large Somali student population :meleshame:

:ohhh: I have no words.

I think it is a smart way of paying people and encouraging them to get skills so they can eventually get off the welfare system. Good move, imo.

In other words, if you want to be paid big, get a nursing degree is the message that is being sent.

There ain't nothing wrong with that. At least these Somali kids are going to school and doing something productive. Better than being on welfare that's for sure.

Kaafiye and Geg, I don't think you guys get it. It's a college that focuses on adult education. Most of the students are mature students. I'm saying there's a lot of ppl that abuse the system and not take advantage of the opportunity. They're not actually there to learn and acquire skills, rather to collect cheques.

Kaafiye and Geg, I don't think you guys get it. It's a college that focuses on adult education. Most of the students are mature students. I'm saying there's a lot of ppl that abuse the system and not take advantage of the opportunity. They're not actually there to learn and acquire skills, rather to collect cheques.

Oops, my bad. That is really sad that they are being paid to learn skills and they are not taking advantage of it. I think the college should enforce certain rules where those who are not doing well in those courses can't continuously collect the money.

Its good to see you Kaafiye the Kaafir slayer.

I hope we can continue where we left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.