Why are cadaan people from the UK so ugly?

It's bad diet and lifestyle. Just go to any European city and you will see the difference.
If I see an attractive cadaan girl in London odds are she is foreign.
To see decent looking British women go to the countryside here is where the higher classes live.

So it's really the rich ones that are attractive but it's 1 out of every 3 you see on the street in Europe. And something like 1 out every 2 you see Colombia for example.

It's bad diet and lifestyle. Just go to any European city and you will see the difference.
If I see an attractive cadaan girl in London odds are she is foreign.
To see decent looking British women go to the countryside here is where the higher classes live.

So it's really the rich ones that are attractive but it's 1 out of every 3 you see on the street in Europe. And something like 1 out every 2 you see Colombia for example.
Nah even with good diet they still unattractive

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Depends on the area, when i went vacation in London the people looked normal not like the memes i see online but the further you go the worse it gets

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Excuse me?

1632507672736.gif

1632507767624.gif

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
They're plenty of hot British girls, but they're probably mixed with Viking and French blood.

British people have terrible teeth though. Annual dentist trips must not be a thing there.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Probably poor diet, too much alcohol, lack of exercise etc. Australian cadaans are much better looking and they have the same genetics as far as I know.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
they always say a 5 rated scandinavian cadaan are 10/10 every else where thaught that was exaggerating untill ive seen the brits buck toothed chavs, and shuluq baano ooliyo murikkkans wallahi

It’s funny because to me, the ugly Brit resembles the ugly Somali. Similar skinny disposition with an overbite and signs of inbreeding.
I actually think the lack of race mixing is the root cause. Some of the ugliest brits produce the prettiest half breeds. In conclusion, marry out. Unless they want their kids to look like Katie Hopkins’

0BD3381F-6EC2-492A-B3E8-249C02F6E1B2.jpeg

Trending