Why are cadaan people from the UK so ugly?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Chillin with your expensive Jaguar and you prolly don't work because you live inside a rich family from your Ajnabi stepfather. Lucky girl
1e1abfad8fe29f7ba5c00a15fbfd0d94_w200.gif

Did the spirits tell you all this?

They missed out on the Eastern blood when the polish came in in the last minute to stop the invading Turks at the battle of Vienna.
So what you see is pure undiluted European blood (unlike in rest of Europe minus the North) and sadly it doesnt look too good.

Britain is a mix of different ethnicities that emigrated to Britain. I have a theory that the working class have more Breton/Celtic genes and the better looking upper class have more Norman genes.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Britain is a mix of different ethnicities that emigrated to Britain. I have a theory that the working class have more Breton/Celtic genes and the better looking upper class have more Norman genes.
My theory is that they are the first inbreds in the world and they are still recovering from that. American white women are the pretiest cadaan women in the world with scandinavian women

My theory is that they are the first inbreds in the world and they are still recovering from that. American white women are the pretiest cadaan women in the world with scandinavian women

brian-cox-laughing-at-you.gif

Italian and Spanish women are hotter; Slavs follow 2nd; Germanics are 3rd; and the women of the British Isles are last.

American whites are a mixture but I don't think they're the prettiest.

Last edited:

Trending