Why are cadaan people from the UK so ugly?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
There has to be some kind of scientific reason why white british peope are so much more ugly than white americans, australians, etc.
Henry Cavill is handsome warya stop saying they Ugly. Many Somali women would go wet for him waryaa. Anglo Saxons sent the criminal British to Australia for prisons so how did Australians get to be better looking than British?

hc1200.jpeg

Henry Cavill is handsome warya stop saying they Ugly. Many Somali women would go wet for him waryaa. Anglo Saxons sent the criminal British to Australia for prisons so how did Australians get to be better looking than British?

View attachment 201647
Yes some white british people are attractive but the majority of them are ugly, and the women cake themselves in 10 pounds of makeup

Cerberus

VIP
Yes some white british people are attractive but the majority of them are ugly, and the women cake themselves in 10 pounds of makeup
Oh lawd qwertyuiop doesn't like me no more. She stopped giving me downvotes. Her downvotes excited me similar to fetish

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Relax I'm talking about white brits, this doesn't concern you PIRATE
:silanyosmile:
And I'm telling you peasant boy how does it concern you when you've never and will ever encourage a Brit? The only time you've ever been to an airport or travelled anywhere was when you were tahriibing. Come back down to earth, delusions are on Max rn.

And I'm telling you peasant boy how does it concern you when you've never and will ever encourage a Brit? The only time you've ever been to an airport or travelled anywhere was when you were tahriibing. Come back down to earth, delusions are on Max rn.
Because they are ugly and I'm curious why, why do you care about them so much they hate your guts
:mjlaugh:

And again I'm not talking about all Brits

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Because they are ugly and I'm curious why, why do you care about them so much they hate your guts
:mjlaugh:

And again I'm not talking about all Brits
Baseless stereotype. Most people are unattractive. Trolling and singling people out based on geographics is retarded.

View attachment 201647
:vo3yidw:No. Charlie Hunnam tho..Yes.

Cerberus

VIP
Baseless stereotype. Most people are unattractive. Trolling and singling people out based on geographics is retarded.

:vo3yidw:No. Charlie Hunnam tho..Yes.
Somali women would instantly drool for him too. Viking looking blonde dude

Trending