Why are black people allowed to spew racist remarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Wait let’s get this straight we’re talking about modern western ******s and not continental black people right? Because we western blacks don’t rake chit off nobody. Reiko story might be true but that’s nit the norm. Her uncle is most likely to lose his frontal if he insults a real ******. I used to live in the hood so trust me on this.....especially if her uncle looks like a madrassi Indian.
somali has the most dangerous hoods in the world, American hoods are soft jokes in comparison lol

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Black people are cowards, they know how to talk shit but can't back it up, secondly my uncle knows English, you stupid Buffoon. Just because your ancestors were in America for hundred of years and can't still articulate a sentence doesn't mean everyone is like that.

All you have to say to a black person is to step outside and you already won that fight.

he might be able to speak English but clearly doesn't know the meaning of the words he is spouting. you should educate your uncle because the next time he utters that racial slur again he might not be alive to see his beloved niece @Reiko again.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
.....and then you woke up!

So many holes in this stupid arse story.
1. a somalian just-come from out of the desert wouldn't know what any of those words mean
2. a skinny somalian insulting a real black man is liable to be picking his teeth off the ground.
3. blacks call each other niggrs all the time...so a retarded goat-herder saying those words won't cause a blink.

Verdict: Another somali making up sh*t. So what's new!!

Oh....last thing....the west indian guy would have fired the goat herder in a new york minute as our sympathies lie with AAs.
Are you only for West Indies/AAs or do you include west Africans? If not is it because you believe there African booty scratchers?

Tukraq

VIP
he might be able to speak English but clearly doesn't know the meaning of the words he is spouting. you should educate your uncle because the next time he utters that racial slur again he might not be alive to see his beloved niece @Reiko again.
what are you talking about, he knows the meaning of nigg3r and somalis can say it all they want lol,
if he's not alive to see his niece I wonder what will become of the goof that causes that because hell be delt with swiftly

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
what are you talking about, he knows the meaning of nigg3r and somalis can say it all they want lol,
if he's not alive to see his niece I wonder what will become of the goof that causes that because hell be delt with swiftly
Ignore him waarya, he’s been mentally cucked 8F8CFAB6-E2D6-4A4C-9A65-6F348906A6A6.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He knows it and that's why he said it, donkey. Maybe you should focus on pleasing Amisom instead of worrying about my uncle.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Black people who think they can't be racist are annoying af. I remember watching a video where these university students were talking about racism and some Asian girl started talking about her experience when a black people was racist to her, and everyone started booing. Also these cadaan people enabling this shit need to stop.

More chit talk. Here I’ll take a poll. Somalians if u have the balls to step to a black man ..,, any black man.., even the weaklings....if you have the cojones to step to a random black guy and challenge him to a fight....Put up unno hand.

I’ll wait.
Only..
Are you having a n1gga moment?

Racial slur? Its a word on endearment. They took the word back 1995

Racial slur? Its a word on endearment. They took the word back 1995

Not only that, every ethnic group of young people in the US use the word in reference to their friends these days. I've heard whites doing it also. The blacks of the 90s have done something brilliant with the word. Again that story is suspicious as phuck and if it is true the black guy running to the boss to complain is a putz and not the norm.

So one of you lamagoodles should tell sister Reiko to stop the bullsyte about "all Blacks"....less I take the position that all female somalis are walking around with half a vajayjay including her.

I'll just leave this here

Like and follow me for more hard hitting tweets.

This is the niggah who used to have pic of himself feeling up his breast in the mirror....in the dark.....now he is wearing a granny head wrap and standing next to bikes trying to look hard.....but instead looks like a coolie with a granny cloth on his head. FOH!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi when I read some of the threads on this forum waan naxaa you guys think you are White or something lmfao or not from Sub Saharan Africa. This is why I respect Ethiopians more and most people do from Sub Saharan Africa.

Wallahi when I read some of the threads on this forum waan naxaa you guys think you are White or something lmfao or not from Sub Saharan Africa. This is why I respect Ethiopians more and most people do from Sub Saharan Africa.

Nah...its a human thing to try to endear yourself to the group that is perceived to be on top and display hostility to the group you perceive to be on the bottom. I see somalis trying it all over the internet..even in nazi skin head groups like storm front they try to endear themselves to whites. Who knows maybe the white boys will let them in at some point. The french niggah on this forum posted this in another thread. LOL! Look how studly and white-featured the "normal" somali is...as they try to run away from the look of that abdi actor dude. Its the entertainment value of this kind of creepy sh*t that keeps me on this forum. Another thread started with the OP talking about the black billionaire paying off the fees of graduates from a black university in america and the incels spend the rest of the thread trying to show how badly black americans are doing. Straight madness on this forum.

I can't escape my condition, a somali one day, a somali forever!
View attachment 73058

****docks....reality presented in funny ridiculous way. If you don't know ****docks is done black cartoonists.
Yes it's funny..
I don't have anything against African Americans.. As far as I'm concerned we're all in the same boat.. White racist can't differentiate between us anyways..
The n1gga moment applies to Somalis as well :ftw9nwa:

Not only that, every ethnic group of young people in the US use the word in reference to their friends these days. I've heard whites doing it also. The blacks of the 90s have done something brilliant with the word. Again that story is suspicious as phuck and if it is true the black guy running to the boss to complain is a putz and not the norm.

So one of you lamagoodles should tell sister Reiko to stop the bullsyte about "all Blacks"....less I take the position that all female somalis are walking around with half a vajayjay including her.
I agree. For me the n word is not racial slur and black people should not take offence when called the n word.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nah...its a human thing to try to endear yourself to the group that is perceived to be on top and display hostility to the group you perceive to be on the bottom. I see somalis trying it all over the internet..even in nazi skin head groups like storm front they try to endear themselves to whites. Who knows maybe the white boys will let them in at some point. The french niggah on this forum posted this in another thread. LOL! Look how studly and white-featured the "normal" somali is...as they try to run away from the look of that abdi actor dude. Its the entertainment value of this kind of creepy sh*t that keeps me on this forum. Another thread started with the OP talking about the black billionaire paying off the fees of graduates from a black university in america and the incels spend the rest of the thread trying to show how badly black americans are doing. Straight madness on this forum.
Actually that Black Billionaire thread was mine akhi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending