Why are black people allowed to spew racist remarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My newly arrived uncle from Somalia was just given a warning because he called his black co-worker "bullshit nigg3r" although those two words don't make sense but his co-worker said to him "f*ck you Somalian", the black guy ran to the office and complained even though he started it. I had to talk to his manager and sort it out. But the manager (who's West Indies) said he can't do anything about the black guy because block people love playing the victim. He said the black was literally crying because he was called a nigg3r. Smh

Why are black people allowed to spew racist remarks? They love playing the victim, my uncle was waiting for him outside until people intervened. Black people need fo stop crying after they start shit.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Black people think they can’t be racist.

Does your uncle still has his job? He doesn’t deserve to lose his job. Miskeen.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I remember when i had a small fight with a black mixed, niggaz in the forum are saying Somali men are soft but bruh I'm an animal when i want and this dude was being a gorilla to me, shouting and insulting while he was older than me. He was drunk and I told "f*cking mutt, what are you gonna do" and I just pushed him and he almost fell.

And i continued insulting his mutt ass because he was being rude and disrespectful to me,
these people need to be in chains rather than being free.

"Me gustas mi negros, me gusta tu"
:pachah1::mjlol::pachah1::pachah1::russ:

Gibiin-Udug

He still has his job, he was just given a warning. But he wanted to fight the guy because the guy reported him even though he started this whole ordeal.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
how is someone calling your puntite uncle a somalian the equivalent of using a historically offensive racial slur that is closely related to slavery?

My newly arrived uncle from Somalia was just given a warning because he called his black co-worker "bullshit nigg3r" although those two words don't make sense but his co-worker said to him "f*ck you Somalian", the black guy ran to the office and complained even though he started it. I had to talk to his manager and sort it out. But the manager (who's West Indies) said he can't do anything about the black guy because block people love playing the victim. He said the black was literally crying because he was called a nigg3r. Smh

Why are black people allowed to spew racist remarks? They love playing the victim, my uncle was waiting for him outside until people intervened. Black people need fo stop crying after they start shit.

.....and then you woke up!

So many holes in this stupid arse story.
1. a somalian just-come from out of the desert wouldn't know what any of those words mean
2. a skinny somalian insulting a real black man is liable to be picking his teeth off the ground.
3. blacks call each other niggrs all the time...so a retarded goat-herder saying those words won't cause a blink.

Verdict: Another somali making up sh*t. So what's new!!

Oh....last thing....the west indian guy would have fired the goat herder in a new york minute as our sympathies lie with AAs.

Tukraq

VIP

the thing is somalis are also given that privilege, theres no way he got fired lol, if was white or asian game over good luck getting hired again

Gibiin-Udug

.....and then you woke up!

So many holes in this stupid arse story.
1. a somalian just-come from out of the desert wouldn't know what any of those words mean
2. a skinny somalian insulting a real black man is liable to be picking his teeth off the ground.
3. blacks call each other niggrs all the time...so a retarded goat-herder saying those words won't cause a blink.

Verdict: Another somali making up sh*t. So what's new!!
Black people are cowards, they know how to talk shit but can't back it up, secondly my uncle knows English, you stupid Buffoon. Just because your ancestors were in America for hundred of years and can't still articulate a sentence doesn't mean everyone is like that.

All you have to say to a black person is to step outside and you already won that fight.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Black people are cowards, they know how to talk shit but can't back it up, secondly my uncle knows English, you stupid Buffoon. Just because your ancestors were in America for hundred of years and can't still articulate a sentence doesn't mean everyone is like that.

All you have to say to a black person is to step outside and you already won that fight.

are indeed coward. They good at sports but never in bravery and war.
Skinny somalis are way more brave and fight more.

More chit talk. Here I’ll take a poll. Somalians if u have the balls to step to a black man ..,, any black man.., even the weaklings....if you have the cojones to step to a random black guy and challenge him to a fight....Put up unno hand.

I’ll wait.

More chit talk. Here I’ll take a poll. Somalians if u have the balls to step to a black man ..,, any black man.., even the weaklings....if you have the cojones to step to a random black guy and challenge him to a fight....Put up unno hand.

I’ll wait.
Are you jamacanian?

Tukraq

VIP

I’ll wait.
hand up

Indeed....you girlie men are terrorized in the presence of an alpha. So u come in here with u doltish fantasies about beating up blacks. U pluckers are caucasoid adjacent for real. LOL!
Right cuz nothing screams alpha louder than enslavement :mjlol: your cultural identity is all thanks to the white man

Wait let’s get this straight we’re talking about modern western and not continental black people right? Because we western blacks don’t rake chit off nobody. Reiko story might be true but that’s nit the norm. Her uncle is most likely to lose his frontal if he insults a real . I used to live in the hood so trust me on this.....especially if her uncle looks like a madrassi Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts