"Why are attacking Somali, you're jealous of Somalia " loooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This Madow has a Deep sense of disdain for Somalis just like landers love to see Somalia in anarchy to further their aspirations

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm a lander but I want Somalia to be stable again so we can all move forward iA.
Let's face it a stable Somalia isn't in the interest of somaliland which wants to break off from the rest of Somalia otherwise what excuse would they have to breakaway if Somalia was stable?

The gig is up the righting is on the wall the chickens are coming home to roost just the other day landers were massacred by Oromo what did somaliland do? But they know how to kill other Somalis in borama las canood cerigaabo

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Let's face it a stable Somalia isn't in the interest of somaliland which wants to break off from the rest of Somalia otherwise what excuse would they have to breakaway if Somalia was stable?

I'm ignorant as to what Somaliland's interests are regarding Somalia's stability. I'm just stating what I personally want in the future.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm ignorant as to what Somaliland's interests are regarding Somalia's stability. I'm just stating what I personally want in the future.
Somaliland has had peace for 26 years when have you heard them talking about helping the rest of Somalia?

To add insult to injury there was a ship carrying Somali refugees fleeing war in Yemen yet somaliland rejected other Somalis from setting foot on their land yet embraced the Arabs amongst them don't take my word for it here's the footage

Now let's compare how Puntland welcomed those refugees as opposed to how somaliland rejected them due to qabyalad

Last edited:
I love this man :drakelaugh:

What is the meeting he's talking about where trump supposedly attacked Somalians?

He's defending us, be greatful. Africans stand up for Africans:dzmxmmb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending