Why are Apostates Obsessed with Islam???

Why are the apostates obsessed with Islam???

It's like they wake up in the morning and all they think about is Islam. It's like Islam is all they think about.

And then you see how obsessed they are with trying to antagonize Muslims and attack Islam?

If I had not seen how they act, I would maybe feel sorry for them as far as having the proper punishment implemented (which by the way, must be done with the permission of the ruler) on them. I have seen Muslims feel bad about what the Sharia dictates.

I see how the apostates act, though, and I think "wow. Islam is absolutely right about how they should be dealt with".

They are not content to commit apostasy and then go live their lives. They become apostates and then they want to harass Muslims and try to undermine Islam as much as possible.

When you see how the apostates act, look at how Islam is absolutely right in how they should be dealt with. Don't feel at all guilty. These people don't want to live and let live. They want to antagonize Muslims and they are so disturbed they want to destroy your religion.

The apostates have done a great job demonstrating exactly why Islam is right about them. Don't ever feel guilty or apologetic about the punishment for apostates.

I hope every country in the world implements the Sharia punishment for apostates. They are like a harmful bacteria seeking to spread disease. The proper approach is like soap which removes the harmful bacteria and protects the society against disease.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Is it like your full-time job to make us Muslims look bad?

Haven't seen a single non gaal bashing Islam in the past month on here.

Just your novel length post ing about a non-existent problem.

Maybe it's you who obsessed?

There's a lot of people on here who constantly post anti-Islam stuff. And I don't know how I'm obsessed, given that I can't think of any other time I've discussed apostates in a general way on here.

Last edited:

They exist and your deluded if you believe there a "Non existent problem."
Apostates make anti Muslim websites and YouTube channels for the sake of hating on the religion they left which is Islam. @Omar del Sur question was valid and I don't see why someone would have a problem with it. @RasCanjero Are you Muslim btw?

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
In my experience it’s mostly because of their parents. They leave Islam and visit echo chambers like exmuslim subreddit where they become indoctrinated by the alt right, Indian nationalists and atheists, they become convinced that their failures and shortcomings in life is because of Islam so they use whatever means to indoctrinate Muslims having doubts.

Trending