Why are all the blackface caricature in minstrel shows and old cartoons have pink/red lips ?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It’s confusing me. One time a naco called me that and I just asked “ How stereotypical blackface characters have dark purple lips NATURALLY? “
The farm equipment with delusions of grandeur just looks down on the ground in silent. Apparently, it’s an odd feature because maadows see it as weird and unusual. Most ajnabis just I wear lipstick all the time

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Usually Red lipstick is to enhance and shed some lights on the lips. Black people have naturally bigger lips I think that’s why they draw the blackface caricatures with red-pinkish lips:cosbyhmm:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It was more so making fun of the fact that black people have naturally fuller lips. Wallahi it's out of pure jealousy. Thin mouths are clearly uglier. White women in the millions overline their lips or get fillers now. It's obvious who they're trying to imitate.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It was more so making fun of the fact that black people have naturally fuller lips. Wallahi it's out of pure jealousy. Thin mouths are clearly uglier. White women in the millions overline their lips or get fillers now. It's obvious who they're trying to imitate.
Let’s not forget about the futo and hips part. Everyone wants to look like black people but no one wants to live as one :mjlol: :mjcry:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Let’s not forget about the futo and hips part. Everyone wants to look like black people but no one wants to live as one :mjlol: :mjcry:
The Asian ones don’t either. The only East Asians that have yellowish skin are the Han Chinese. Japanese and Koreans are paler than most Europeans and have the straighter hair.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Latinos and Arabs have the most perfect lips out of any non-black group.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Usually Red lipstick is to enhance and shed some lights on the lips. Black people have naturally bigger lips I think that’s why they draw the blackface caricatures with red-pinkish lips:cosbyhmm:
I thought red lipstick was a white thing . To my maadow grandma is was only used for hookers

Keo

VIP
mister_popo_by_artmaker1936_d622k3c-fullview.png

Trending