Why are all Somali guys darker than their female siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I spend all my time in the summers outside. I've been getting darker as I've aged due to it but I'm still significantly lighter than my brothers.

Pure autism.
I hiked outside nearly every single day this summer and turned a beautiful dark caramel color. I've spent the last two weeks inside and I'm pale again
Wow!! That's cool. I hardly see Somali girls engaging in sports activities.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I'm the darkest in my family and my skin is like number 29
IMG_5423.JPG

VixR

Veritas
Not necessarily. One of my brothers is lighter than me and everyone else in the family, the other one is darker than everyone else in the family.

Ive noticed this too, Ive also noticed that mejeerteen siblings look alike but hawiye siblings look like they have different parents :manny::cosbyhmm:
Not trolling btw deadass

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Ive noticed this too, Ive also noticed that mejeerteen siblings look alike but hawiye siblings look like they have different parents :manny::cosbyhmm:
Not trolling btw deadass
I must be Hawiye then. Stop this tribalism bs. All Somalis are the exact same, we are not divided by tribes in the slightest.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
He's the one who mentioned MJs not Darood
Because he is MJ. He has every right to talk about his own subtribe. Instead of speaking about Hawiye which he also pointed out you chose to attack MJ. Every time MJ is announced I've noticed the pattern of you jumping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts