Why are all Somali guys darker than their female siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Estrogen makes females lighter when they are the age of penetration

In an analysis of more than 2,000 advertising photographs of men and women, the researchers found that the skin of white women was 15.2 per cent lighter than the skin of white males, and the skin of black women 11.1 per cent lighter than the skin of black men.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm lighter than my sisters.

Lol, I think I carry some caveman European mutation or something.
You've been itching to look cadaan since you're already a gaal why don't you bleach your skin get a blonde wig and blue contacts last but not least wear a dress so you can look like your idol Angela merkel

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somali males are generally darker than Somali females, or at least there's more darkskin Somali males than darkskin Somali females from what I've seen. I only have one brother but he's lighter than me
:hmm:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali girls avoid the sun all the time and like to be lighter. Some of them use whitening cream. For ex, there's no shade differential between my sisters face and chest while my face is 5 shades darker than my chest.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I seem to have picked up on this. Been seeing it for a while. Maybe the guys stay outside more.
I spend all my time in the summers outside. I've been getting darker as I've aged due to it but I'm still significantly lighter than my brothers.

Somali girls avoid the sun all the time and like to be lighter. Some of them use whitening cream. For ex, there's no shade differential between my sisters face and chest while my face is 5 shades darker than my chest.
Pure autism.
I hiked outside nearly every single day this summer and turned a beautiful dark caramel color. I've spent the last two weeks inside and I'm pale again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts