Why are ajnabis objectifying us?

They can keep objectifying us. Some of you didn't grow up in the early and mid-2000s and having to lie and say you were yemani or something just to get laid. Now farax and our height and curls are in. Use it to ya advantage my young bucks.

:tocry:you niggas complain about everything
tenor (2).gif

Farax new year

You had to lie to get laid bro.. Reer UK? :ileycry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nigga you didn't grow up in the era when somalis were known for being these 5 headed farax who was pirate. If I have to hear one more time "I'm the captain now" fucking barkhad Abdi not only did you not win the oscar you made us all look like savages. God bless Gen Z for changing that shit around now you got reer xamars and cad cads and even yemanis capping as somalis.

Nigga you didn't grow up in the era when somalis were known for being these 5 headed farax who was pirate. If I have to hear one more time "I'm the captain now" fucking barkhad Abdi not only did you not win the oscar you made us all look like savages. God bless Gen Z for changing that shit around now you got reer xamars and cad cads and even yemanis capping as somalis.
Nah I'm not gen Z.. I'm millennial but never had any issues of that kind where I'm from... Never got bullied for being Somalis, actually we used go bully kids in school in my area :westbrookswag:

Nah I'm not gen Z.. I'm millennial but never had any issues of that kind where I'm from... Never got bullied for being Somalis, actually we used go bully kids in school in my area :westbrookswag:

you reer Scandinavians are already lucky. You got them beautiful blonde vikings, us reer UK have to deal with chinless and thin lipped anglo saxons smh.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I do sometimes get jealous of faraxs booties and child birthing hips myself ngl. :francis:

When they struggle to pull their pants all the way up:banderas:

:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Trending