Why am i disgusted?

Bapo

AJ
So @sufilife was a LIAR when he wrote

"Darood subclan that went missing in the highlands of Ethiopia , back in 1750."
You can say it like that. Gabooye are a known confederation though. They are a confederation of kuwii baqti cuni jirey from Darood, Hawiye and perhaps Dir. And Yibir Jews. How do you not know this eedo?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can say it like that. Gabooye are a known confederation though. They are a confederation of kuwii baqti cuni jirey from Darood, Hawiye and perhaps Dir. And Yibir Jews. How do you not know this eedo?

Wow. That is amazing. I always heard about the Midghaans, but i never knew there were a sect of darood or hawiiye. I figured they were darood imposters or hawiyee imposters -to fit into society.

Besides what is the validity of this Midghan theory. Do we have written history that they ate Baqhtii? And what if they did? Islamically- they are still Muslims. In Quran--i think--but dont quote me- we r told if we have nothing to eat then we can eat - But God is forgiving and all knowing. Allaahu Yaclum

Or is it a matter of out chaste like the Indians. Every society has its own out chastes

Bapo

AJ
Wow. That is amazing. I always heard about the Midghaans, but i never knew there were a sect of darood or hawiiye. I figured they were darood imposters or hawiyee imposters -to fit into society.

Besides what is the validity of this Midghan theory. Do we have written history that they ate Baqhtii? And what if they did? Islamically- they are still Muslims. In Quran--i think--but dont quote me- we r told if we have nothing to eat then we can eat - But God is forgiving and all knowing. Allaahu Yaclum

Or is it a matter of out chaste like the Indians. Every society has its own out chastes
It is just rumours they ate Baqti. For example the Hawiye one, Madhiban apparently ate baqti and he got chased out by his brothers. DNA has proven to an extent 1 branch of Madhiban are Hawiye, but the other one are Arabs.
Here in Minneapolis Hawiye elders met and welcomed Madhiban elders back to Hawiye.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is just rumours they ate Baqti. For example the Hawiye one, Madhiban apparently ate baqti and he got chased out by his brothers. DNA has proven to an extent 1 branch of Madhiban are Hawiye, but the other one are Arabs.
Here in Minneapolis Hawiye elders met and welcomed Madhiban elders back to Hawiye.

Lord have mercy. How ominous. So grateful i am landher

Two branches of Gabooye (Anaas (Yibir) and Madhibaan/Muuse Dheriyo) have distinct languages that are separate from the mainstream Maxaa-Tiri language/dialect. That should tell you that they were, at some point, separate ethnic groups from the rest of the Somalis in the Horn. People don't develop a separate language overnight. They must have lived in a territory in which they dominated and stayed isolated for a long time before their language got easily assimilated.

In the Somali tradition, Somalis are first divided into 2 groupings: 1) Sab; 2) Aji. The mainstream Somalis who speak the Maxaa-tiri language fall in the Aji category. The Gabooye fall in the Sab category.

In the Quran, a group of people with monotheistic faith are being described as Sabeans. And if we look at some of the customs of Yibir, we can see that they're related to the old scripture. So it is intriguing to see if these fellow Somalis who fall into the "Sab" category are remnants of the Sabean empire who once ruled in the Horn of Africa and Arabian Peninsula including Yemen and Oman?

Bapo

AJ
Two branches of Gabooye (Anaas (Yibir) and Madhibaan/Muuse Dheriyo) have distinct languages that are separate from the mainstream Maxaa-Tiri language/dialect. That should tell you that they were, at some point, separate ethnic groups from the rest of the Somalis in the Horn. People don't develop a separate language overnight. They must have lived in a territory in which they dominated and stayed isolated for a long time before their language got easily assimilated.

In the Somali tradition, Somalis are first divided into 2 groupings: 1) Sab; 2) Aji. The mainstream Somalis who speak the Maxaa-tiri language fall in the Aji category. The Gabooye fall in the Sab category.

In the Quran, a group of people with monotheistic faith are being described as Sabeans. And if we look at some of the customs of Yibir, we can see that they're related to the old scripture. So it is intriguing to see if these fellow Somalis who fall into the "Sab" category are remnants of the Sabean empire who once ruled in the Horn of Africa and Arabian Peninsula including Yemen and Oman?
DNA has somewhat proven Madhiban get E-Y18637 which Hawiye and MJ get too. Yibir are all J as far as I am concerned. They are Jews.

DNA has somewhat proven Madhiban get E-Y18637 which Hawiye and MJ get too. Yibir are all J as far as I am concerned. They are Jews.

The way Somalis use DNA is just not reliable. To make a conclusive take on which group that has which haplogroup, it either has to be done through a scientific probability or there has to be a massive testing on each Somali group. None of that happened, so we don't know which group whose majority have which haplogroup.

Now, looking at J haplogroup, we can see it is also pervasively present in the Arabian Peninsula. That should tell you some members of the Yibir clan having the J haplogroup doesn't prove "their" Jewish origin. (Let us not forget the Jewish people have diverse backgrounds).

Source: https://www.yourdnaguide.com/ydgblog/haplogroup-j-j1-j2

"YDNA Haplogroup J | J1 and J2
Y-chromosome haplogroup J, and its subgroups J1 and J2, are connected with origins in the Arabian Peninsula, Southern Europe and North Africa, and among many men of Ashkenazi Jewish, Arab Bedouin, Uygur and Uzbek origin."

I also have never seen anyone suggesting the language that Yibir historically spoke as one that is related to an ancient Hebrew language.

Bapo

AJ
The way Somalis use DNA is just not reliable. To make a conclusive take on which group that has which haplogroup, it either has to be done through a scientific probability or there has to be a massive testing on each Somali group. None of that happened, so we don't know which group whose majority have which haplogroup.

Now, looking at J haplogroup, we can see it is also pervasively present in the Arabian Peninsula. That should tell you some members of the Yibir clan having the J haplogroup doesn't prove "their" Jewish origin. (Let us not forget the Jewish people have diverse backgrounds).

Source: https://www.yourdnaguide.com/ydgblog/haplogroup-j-j1-j2

"YDNA Haplogroup J | J1 and J2
Y-chromosome haplogroup J, and its subgroups J1 and J2, are connected with origins in the Arabian Peninsula, Southern Europe and North Africa, and among many men of Ashkenazi Jewish, Arab Bedouin, Uygur and Uzbek origin."

I also have never seen anyone suggesting the language that Yibir historically spoke as one that is related to an ancient Hebrew language.
There are Jewish J's.

Trending

Latest posts