Why am I a Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I want to thank Allah swt, the almighty God for making me Muslim.

Allah swt is the most merciful. Without him in my life I don't know where I would be and I don't want to find out. I'm very lucky. I've received everything I prayed for, my health, a loving family, trustworthy friends, the best colleagues.

I truly feel sorry for the people who don't believe in Allah swt.

Maasha'Allah, great thread, Idman. Alhamdulillah, I am a Muslim. I thank Allah for giving me life, health, and my strength; for making me a Muslim; and for giving me a loving and wonderful family.

Why are you setting her up?:ririwtf: besides me and her are lovers so any prince will be getting my left overs:lolbron:
She wouldn't be waiting for her prince charming if you two were lovers. To me it seems like inaad adigu ka daba ordaysid but she doesn't want you cause you are not her prince charming.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She wouldn't be waiting for her prince charming if you two were lovers. To me it seems like inaad adigu ka daba ordaysid but she doesn't want you cause you are not her prince charming.
Who cares change of topic so how old are you? Are you light skin? Do you like chocolate:devilish:What state do you live in?:ummhmsmiley:

Foh nothing I hate more than stuck up hoes:pacspit:

That is not good wryaa bandit. You're dealing with a married lady. Apology is due urgently. How many times I have to pay xaal on your behalf, mr young man?

Ruqiya wallaal xaal qaado. Waa ninyaro oo qurbaha ku koray, oo kaftankii baa la qaloocday. Cimaamad baan ku saaray!

Nin waalan tolkiis baa u miyir qaba!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That is not good wryaa bandit. You're dealing with a married lady. Apology is due urgently. How many times I have to pay xaal on your behalf, mr young man?

Ruqiya wallaal xaal qaado. Waa ninyaro oo qurbaha ku koray, oo kaftankii baa la qaloocday. Cimaamad baan ku saaray!

Where would I be without the tolka:mjcry:Tbh I didn't know she was married I assumed she was those annoying females around my age as such I treated her like I treat them:russ:Tbh she had it coming with the disrespectful way she was coming at me with:tacky:

Thanks walaal. I also came to the west when I was a child however, that doesn't give me the right to call people names. I understand everyone is different. I believe even though, none of us may not interact with each other face to face we should still respect each other.

Where would I be without the tolka:mjcry:Tbh I didn't know she was married I assumed she was those annoying females around my age as such I treated her like I treat them:russ:Tbh she had it coming with the disrespectful way she was coming at me with:tacky:[/
Let says, your tol will not be here next time. Then who will save you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending