WHY (almost) NO COUNTRIES recognize

....Taiwan

It is somewhat similar to the Somaliland vs Somalia situation, a bit.

I really can not tell the different But Somaliland is Somalia though their speak Somali their look Somali, and it's in Somalia geographically on the map I mean everything about Somaliland is Somali. Same goes for the djibouti to. :confused:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Without East Turkestan, Tibet and Inner Mongolia. China wouldn't be a superpower. They forced themselves into these autonomous regions. The best way to boost your economy, STEAL STEAL.

Now that their economy is staggering, its time to annex Taiwan. They have already taken the Nine-Dash Line. The beast is falling, and it will take whatever it needs, to survive a little bit more.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
taiWAN why does he keep pronouncing it in that manner?

Finished the video , 18 mins that could of been sumned up in 30 seconds. 10:51 is where the video should of started, China is spending big bucks to get countries to not recognize taiwan bullying them and denying them access to the chinese market.

If Hong Kong is fucked right now it's just a matter of time before the CCP moves onto Taipei as it's main focus and either controls them completely or destroys them.

Trending

Latest posts