Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
facts on the ground won’t change your online calaacal you will never get maxaas representation because you don’t live there I’m sorry sxbow

I am so happy to be from Matabaan
A3A595BD-4BED-4FC3-ABC9-E46DEF1DBFA7.jpeg

BFAEE9E5-A4C8-4A2A-8206-15ED6B68B734.jpeg
8EB07844-64B6-4B44-BDB4-D9E9CE0BC46D.jpeg
C70FB31D-6CE3-46EF-92E7-38F9F5E3E669.jpeg
467838F5-E1C7-4131-94A5-4ACA751195F2.jpeg

Agoon heartlands :banderas:@Qofwalan @Level58 @The Midlands

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands @Kheyre I think u guys are hawadle, maybe Im wrong. But is it true shabab didn't let ur truckers thru the main highway and killed them while allowing other clans free passage? if that's the case, shabab is becoming even bolder showing it's 'clan card'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kheyre If that is true, it means their very scared of Hawadle, wat r u guys doing to them that has resorted to such things, i gotta keep up with HAG politics. My abtis just did big LEGIT conference and HG is not happy I heard. This is what I hate about HSM, either he pisses darods off like 2016 or hawiye now, 'dalka' iskuma wadi karo

@Kheyre If that is true, it means their very scared of Hawadle, wat r u guys doing to them that has resorted to such things, i gotta keep up with HAG politics. My abtis just did big LEGIT conference and HG is not happy I heard. This is what I hate about HSM, either he pisses darods off like 2016 or hawiye now, 'dalka' iskuma wadi karo
Mind your business, Hawiye ain't your affairs, waa iga talo take those mental pills sxb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind your business, Hawiye ain't your affairs, waa iga talo take those mental pills sxb.

I don't follow their politics or internal affairs unless they bring their drama to the federal stage and try to impact everyone else which indirectly impacts me. But HSM did this in 2016 waging war on JL/PL, now it's HAGS who r not happy. The guy needs to see something is wrong, cuz the ISIM of murusade wouldn't come out as no ISIM will if it's just local leaders bickering over personal interest, their is 'clan interest' on the line when ISIM come out

I don't follow their politics or internal affairs unless they bring their drama to the federal stage and try to impact everyone else which indirectly impacts me. But HSM did this in 2016 waging war on JL/PL, now it's HAGS who r not happy. The guy needs to see something is wrong, cuz the ISIM of murusade wouldn't come out as no ISIM will if it's just local leaders bickering over personal interest, their is 'clan interest' on the line when ISIM come out

You insert your unwanted opinion because your abtiyaal are murusade, wake up call waryaa your abtiyaal are irrelevant langaab in Somalia or Mogadishu, so next time refrain from getting into our business with your nonsense gibberish.

Trending

Latest posts