Converts for pussy and dick?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend in uni conducted a poll on Muslim converts in the second capital of Sweden on how they converted to Islam.

Surprisingly he found out something very odd. Of all the converts 80% converted after meeting a Muslim of the opposite gender.

74% of the women converted after having a relation with a muslim man, while 64,6 of the men converted after establishing a relationship with a Muslim woman.

Can one say the vast majority of Muslim converts are pussy and dick converts?

World

VIP
The vast majority also leave Islam after a few years.

More people are leaving Islam than joining it.

World

VIP
Interesting, he should have included those who joined and left, as well ask the converts did they engage in sex before conversion
And there should be a study on the class of people who revert to islam in the west, majority of them are the lowest white trash class.

And there should be a study on the class of people who revert to islam in the west, majority of them are the lowest white trash class.
You're acting as if islam is a posh country club, remember that the first muslims were slaves and poor people.

World

VIP
You're acting as if islam is a posh country club, remember that the first muslims were slaves and poor people.
You can’t compare the righteous sahaba to us sxb they were the best generation.There is a difference between being poor and being white trash ex thug drug dealer.

World

VIP
Abu Hurayrah (radi Allahu anhu) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) saying, “People are like gold and silver; those who were best in Jahiliyyah (Pre-Islamic Period of Ignorance) are best in Islam.
[Sahih Muslim]

@Ricespot

You can’t compare the righteous sahaba to us sxb they were the best generation.There is a difference between being poor and being white trash ex thug drug dealer.
So why does Islam attract ex thugs and drug dealers? It is very accomodating or simply interested in growing numbers?

World

VIP
So why does Islam attract ex thugs and drug dealers? It is very accomodating or simply interested in growing numbers?
In the past islam used to attract upper class people, middle class and lower class but today it only converts lower class people who usually have some issues in life. Wahhabi Salafi anti-intellectual sect of Islam is the most widespread in the west and its this sect that most low class people are reverting to.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
a friend in uni conducted a poll on Muslim converts in the second capital of Sweden on how they converted to Islam.

Surprisingly he found out something very odd. Of all the converts 80% converted after meeting a Muslim of the opposite gender.

74% of the women converted after having a relation with a muslim man, while 64,6 of the men converted after establishing a relationship with a Muslim woman.

Can one say the vast majority of Muslim converts are pussy and dick converts?
I wouldn’t be surprised if a woman wanted to become Muslim for me. A woman that worships that ground u walk on will sell her soul to u.

I knew some guy who converted to Christianity for this chick only to find out she couldn't have kids AFTER he married her. Not surprising it happens the other way round.

From my experience, converts are usually more religious, probably because they chose the religion with their free will rather than it being forced on them as a kid.

Though some of them are extremists :browtf:

Especially if they're ginger :damn:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I knew some guy who converted to Christianity for this chick only to find out she couldn't have kids AFTER he married her. Not surprising it happens the other way round.

From my experience, converts are usually more religious, probably because they chose the religion with their free will rather than it being forced on them as a kid.

Though some of them are extremists :browtf:

Especially if they're a ginger convert:damn:

My brother that guy got deceived.

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Wallahi this @ElitistSomali be making the most degenerate threads on purpose. He likes to stir the pot and create drama, and once it becomes too much for him he just removes himself completely from the thread and go on to create the next degenerate thread on sspot.

4C5E0605-2DB3-4DF2-954B-8E4C641FFF93.gif

6EA04CD9-6212-4C10-94BA-2CA7469E59D3.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Basically abdis and xalimos are getting into haram relationships with non Muslims. After awhile of being in that relationship they want to make their relationship legit by getting married but for that to happen the abdi/xalimo has to make hooyoo happy.so the significant other has to convert.

I honestly think their is going to be an increase in these marriages. I have one uncle who is married to a Filipino. Another family friend who married an African American male. A good friend of mine's brother who married a white lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending