Whose ONLINE?

i-dont-want-to-no.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently she hates her home town Galaaadi. looool She says as soon as she builds the house for the poor woman she promised, she will exit quickly. She says she has been humbled by serious poverty and that the people who live there are weird and Xaasiid! looool

I never knew Mama Malyun washing clothes video is so relaxing walaahi

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xamar is safer than chiraq .
America is a 3rd world country in designer clothes.

it makes sense. Designer clothes third world. But we r resilient. We set the western trend. We make entertainment for ALL Of you! Life in America is vibrant. u live or die. loool

it makes sense. Designer clothes third world. But we r resilient. We set the western trend. We make entertainment for ALL Of you! Life in America is vibrant. u live or die. loool
I think If you have money it can be cool, but overcrowded & crime ridden places like L.A & NY are f*cking scary .
I don't know much about MN but I heard it's also poverty & crime ridden

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think If you have money it can be cool, but overcrowded & crime ridden places like L.A & NY are f*cking scary .
I don't know much about MN but I heard it's also poverty & crime ridden

U r going by what the media says. Real life in America is like every where else. Opportunities and dangers is every where

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Apparently she hates her home town Galaaadi. looool She says as soon as she builds the house for the poor woman she promised, she will exit quickly. She says she has been humbled by serious poverty and that the people who live there are weird and Xaasiid! looool

I never knew Mama Malyun washing clothes video is so relaxing walaahi

She was just praising geladi a few weeks ago, saying it’s better then USA. Clearly she is bipolar.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She was just praising geladi a few weeks ago, saying it’s better then USA. Clearly she is bipolar.

Mama Malyun is open hearted. She is effusive. When she first went home, she was excited. She healed. She confronted her past trauma. It was a good experience for her. But now, she has lived there. She has seen everything at first hidden. And what i love about her is as soon as she sees something--she reports it

U r going by what the media says. Real life in America is like every where else. Opportunities and dangers is every where
True I guess ,laakin I get it from SS .
Shooting up a wedding , perc addiction, somali on somali crime .only reer America or canada are capable of such degenaracy

Trending