Whose gonna wife all these Somali hoes who go to carnival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Fam I feel sorry for Somali guys. You don’t see Muslim girls from other ethnicities going carnival or raving as often as Somali girls. Wallahi even the hijabis be going carnival. Why are girls from our ethnicitiy so ratchet and ghetto? Why don’t they listen to Katy Perry and Taylor Swift or some other normal mainstream shit? The wildest shit that arab or south asian girls do is shisha and shit(obviously I’m talking about on a group level, not individual), why is it not the same for us? Is it the colour of our skin or some shit?

Fam I feel sorry for Somali guys. You don’t see Muslim girls from other ethnicities going carnival or raving as often as Somali girls. Wallahi even the hijabis be going carnival. Why are girls from our ethnicitiy so ratchet and ghetto? Why don’t they listen to Katy Perry and Taylor Swift or some other normal mainstream shit? The wildest shit that arab or south asian girls do is shisha and shit(obviously I’m talking about on a group level, not individual), why is it not the same for us? Is it the colour of our skin or some shit?

Somali girls are nowhere near the other ethnicities like Pakistanis, Albanians, Arabs etc.

"Whose gonna wife all these Somali hoes who go to carnival?"

Definitely not me.

kIuXZWg.gif

You man are over doing everything ahahahha. You see one group of somali girls doing something, and you jump to conclusions. Wasteman. Why don't you fix urself up instead of adressing non-important issues and degrading our women, for the actions of a TINY minority :kodaksmiley:

You man are over doing everything ahahahha. You see one group of somali girls doing something, and you jump to conclusions. Wasteman. Why don't you fix urself up instead of adressing non-important issues and degrading our women, for the actions of a TINY minority :kodaksmiley:

The real question is why was he at carnival :browtf:

their sole pupose isnt to be a wife...maybe they dont want somali men? or maybe they dont want to be marrie dat all. God did not create only somali people. theu will be fine, i just hope they find siratal mustaqeem.leave them alone.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
  1. Is carnival like the U.K. version of Coachella?
  2. You talking about carnivals with elephants and clowns

I would love to go to concerts with my significant other.

Why you always compare yourself to arabs and pakis, they have better standard of living than your people (uk somalis) who have high unemployment rates, broken families live in ghettos, and mix with hood rats

Meanwhile indians have good families and parents with stable jobs :gucciwhat:

You can't live in a trashcan and complain when you come out stinking :manny:

edit: in case I wasn't clear, I meant you guys mingle with a certain underclass and took on traits of their promiscuity, tendency towards violence and so on and so forth

Last edited:
Why you always compare yourself to arabs and pakis, they have better standard of living than your people (uk somalis) who have high unemployment rates, broken families live in ghettos, and mix with hood rats

Meanwhile indians have good families and parents with stable jobs :gucciwhat:

You can't live in a trashcan and complain when you come out stinking :manny:

edit: in case I wasn't clear, I meant you guys mingle with a certain underclass and took on traits of their promiscuity, tendency towards violence and so on and so forth

You're actually spot on :gaasdrink:

Keo

VIP
Did you go there before and are you planning to go? I wouldn't know Somali girls go there coz I've never been to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending