who's your first victim to put on ignore list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
His a isaaq pretending to be southern dir while hating on darod:camby:Annoying ass troll:camby:
in all my years on somali forums, the only qabiil that claims others is darod. It could be possible he is isaaq but highly unlikely

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
in all my years on somali forums, the only qabiil that claims others is darod. It could be possible he is isaaq but highly unlikely
Remember that prestigious thread about his isaaq tuulos on this site a week ago this nikka was very interested in it:camby:I would've gave him the benefit of the doubt if it was big isaaq towns or hargaise:camby:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
why are you always bewildered by everything, are you a bit slow????
:damn::drakegrin::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Walahi Waraabe you had me laugh excessively

Ninyahoow ninkani and I are friends that go back but I haven't seen him in a while and I'm not sure if he smoked a laced one because of lately he been asking the most obvious questions ...last night he asked me the same question for 3 consecutive times ...I urge you to see the Canadian vloggers who came at me thread ..just go look man ..my nigga kept saying "ah what is going on " ..I come in and explain then idman comes and explains and then he insist on more explanation ..:heh::mindblown::mjpls::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending