Who's your favourite SSPOTTER

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen , honourable members and distinguished guests, it's time for us to commemorate and remember the contributions of our dear brothers and sisters to this forum, there was a list made last year , well we are almost at the finals 2021, so let's dedicate this

Don't shy away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Favorite Member:
@Apollo
@4head @Periplus @AussieHustler @BetterDaysAhead @SOULSEARCHING @Mercury @The alchemist @TekNiKo @elite1337 @qwertyuiop @CaliTadesse @Afrique
Quality/Informative posters: @Finesse
@Factz @Thegoodshepherd @Desert Flower @Inquisitive_ @GeeljirePoet @Sophisticate @Nilotic @Hassan mahat
@Jacki @Molotoff @xabashi @Omar del Sur @Abba Sadacha @Hals @Alluring@Louis Vuitton Don@Jaydaan @Revolutionary @Abdisamad
@xabashi
@Grant

Funniest Member: @Grigori Rasputin @Abdalla @Apophis @Basra @Abdisamad @Arma

Favorite Meme maker: there are so many I would have to make the post very long

Favorite Thread Starter: @Surre @486th President @Shmurda @Manefesto @ciyaalkaxafada @jetlife

Most Positive members: @Jiron @tyrannicalmanager

Members I disagree with respectfully but they are level headed and casual thus keeping the dialogue intellectual: @Yukon_Niner @Shimbiris @Sumaaya
@zubeirrrrrr @Jaydaan @kickz @Amirah @Angelina @HIBAQ123 @Sloane Ranger

Troll: @SOMALIKNIGHT @Chun Li @Big von

Least Favorite Troll: N/A

Forum Idiot: N/A

List your choices.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen , honourable members and distinguished guests, it's time for us to commemorate and remember the contributions of our dear brothers and sisters to this forum, there was a list made last year , well we are almost at the finals 2021, so let's dedicate this

Don't shy away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Favorite Member:
@Apollo
@4head @Periplus @AussieHustler @BetterDaysAhead @SOULSEARCHING @Mercury @The alchemist @TekNiKo @elite1337 @qwertyuiop @CaliTadesse @Afrique
Quality/Informative posters: @Finesse
@Factz @Thegoodshepherd @Desert Flower @Inquisitive_ @GeeljirePoet @Sophisticate @Nilotic @Hassan mahat
@Jacki @Molotoff @xabashi @Omar del Sur @Abba Sadacha @Hals @Alluring@Louis Vuitton Don@Jaydaan @Revolutionary @Abdisamad
@xabashi
@Grant

Funniest Member: @Grigori Rasputin @Abdalla @Apophis @Basra @Abdisamad @Arma

Favorite Meme maker: there are so many I would have to make the post very long

Favorite Thread Starter: @Surre @486th President @Shmurda @Manefesto @ciyaalkaxafada @jetlife

Most Positive members: @Jiron @tyrannicalmanager

Members I disagree with respectfully but they are level headed and casual thus keeping the dialogue intellectual: @Yukon_Niner @Shimbiris @Sumaaya
@zubeirrrrrr @Jaydaan @kickz @Amirah @Angelina @HIBAQ123 @Sloane Ranger

Troll: @SOMALIKNIGHT @Chun Li @Big von

Least Favorite Troll: N/A

Forum Idiot: N/A

List your choices.
Thank you sxb I learn a lot of interesting and valuable things ready many of your informative posts

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Hodan from HR and @Jiron gets a special nomination from the top of my head, always positive :salute:

But overall, every SSPoter has their good side, their bad side, and their political side :lolbron:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@J-Rasta your very informative especially on our continent of Africa, also, welcome back brother, long time no see :salute:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
images (52).jpeg

Y'all hate me because I am 40% Arab Levant Natufian huh? I'm not full bred like you guys huh? Waan uu jeethaa

Trending

Latest posts