Who hates Muslims the least ?

• White Brits

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • White Americans

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • White French

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
French cadaans hate Muslims, and more specifically Arabs, with a passion wallahi and Amerifats are in a league of their own lol. Brits and Canadians seems pretty chill by comparison.

White Brits aren't anti Muslim they love use somalilander (even though they colonized us & doesnt recognize us 30+ years) we somalilander love white Brits more than southern en.

As the great mother of our unrecognized nation Edna ad00n said long live the queen .

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
White Brits aren't anti Muslim they love use somalilander (even though they colonized us & doesnt recognize us 30+ years) we somalilander love white Brits more than southern en.

As the great mother of our unrecognized nation Edna ad00n said long live the queen .
Huh? No we don't like Brits or Britain. Maybe you do,but the rest of us don't tap dance for. This is how you sound right now adeer.

Apollo

VIP
All Westerners don't like Islam.

The French only seem more Islamophobic because 10% of their country is Muslim.

When 10% of America is Muslim (only 1% to 1.5% now), you will see way more Islamophobia compared to the French. So I'd say America is the most Islamophobic.

Huh? No we don't like Brits or Britain. Maybe you do,but the rest of us don't tap dance for. This is how you sound right now adeer.

Its somaliland culture to love Brits ,you getting jailed in SL if you disagree.
"We share values ideals and the love for democracy with the uk" (even though we have the shahada written on our flag & its kufr to rule by anything other than shariah)
This woman is something else, this time she begs ictiraaf in Af franansiis

They held mass dance for that British MP :mjhaps:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Defo brits. As much as I dislike them at times one thing I can never deny is that they are very accepting people minus the few EDL hooligans here and there

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Defo brits. As much as I dislike them at times one thing I can never deny is that they are very accepting people minus the few EDL hooligans here and there
Yeah the UK is actually one of the most cultural accepting countries in Europe if not the most. Especially london which is a ethnic and religious melting pot

Only a subsection of White Americans are anti-Muslim: The Evangelical Christians. These group of people are messianic and have an obsession with Israel. The rest of White Americans are chill and mind their business without any obsession with Muslims. So by and large. White Americans are the least anti-Muslim group.

As for the French, Muslims, 6-million strong, are the largest minority group in their country. Muslim families tend to be having more kids than the French - who by far have only 1 or 2 kids or no kids at all. So with their declining birthrate, they worry about the growth of the French Muslims in their midst. Let us also remember France is where the Crusades against Muslims were initiated from during the Middle Ages.

For Britain, it is the seat and the birthplace of Freemasonry. All evil against Muslims and humanity are originated from that island. But they're clever than the French and their American compatriots. They tend to be less vocal about their hatred towards Muslims. But then you have to look at the problems that Muslims world-wide faced or currently face: You will definitely trace the root causes to UK. So I settle with non-Muslim White Brits being the most anti-Muslim, most evil people on earth. Just look at the UNSC and see which country is the pen-holder and constantly suffocating Somalia: UK.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts