Who's the best president we had

Nope he wasn't. Farmaajo didn't even go to gedo :manny:. The military and their operations are the responsibility of the commanders there.
The Skirmish and the regime change in Gedo was all Farmajos finger print.
So how come you say he has nothing to do with Lower Shabelle.

The Skirmish and the regime change in Gedo was all Farmajos finger print.
So how come you say he has nothing to do with Lower Shabelle.
I didn't say he has nothing to do with gedo. As a president of the country he has everything to do with all somali regions. Gedo is part of somalia. :draketf:
Stop derailing the thread warya.

I didn't say he has nothing to do with gedo. As a president of the country he has everything to do with all somali regions. Gedo is part of somalia. :draketf:
Stop derailing the thread warya.
How come he never named and shamed those responsible for looting the house of Aden Cade.

How come he never named and shamed those responsible for looting the house of Aden Cade.
It doesn't say it was looted. Those responsible for it should apologize. The military has ranks, and they handle their own affairs. There is a chain of command those responsible will be questioned. This is qalbi dhagax all over again. The government is not farmaajo alone. Different departments of the government handle their own stuff, farmaajo can't be expected to know all the information about what each and every government employee and military personnel does. Those responsible should be blamed. Somalis love to cry, "farmaaaaaajo" over any small mistake made by any low-level government employee. and skip the chain of command to put all of the blame on farmaajo.

Anyways, this is sad it happened to addan adde. He was a great leader aun.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Siad barre was a very interesting man. Accomplished many things for the great of Somalia yet caused division for the fall of Somalia. Problematic yet amazing man i would say.

TBH we never really had a great leader after 1969. Somalia's democratic Era (1960-1969) wasn't perfect but without a doubt it was best Era and then everything went downhill when the dictator took power.

Latest posts