WHO'S STEALING STREET LIGHTS IN XAMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't feel guilty, I treat people the same I expect them to treat me.

I find it weird to find praise from something you have no control over.
If you're entire family were all raped by tutus, you would still find a way to defend them by pulling something out of your ass

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's probably a thief, you can't judge the many cause of the actions of a few. Mogadishu is rising that's the real truth and haters are going to hate. These lights will be replaced just as they would in Washington dc, London, Tokyo, Paris

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
They should be shot or have their hands amputated. Such people are holding back Mogadishu reaching its potential.
hide yo street lights

law-order-street_theft-thieves-biker-bicycle-cycle-mtun294_low.jpg

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1: what that's point of stealing street lights The can only be used on the street specifically some certain roads. What are these dumbass going to do, sell them back to the owners. Wallahi mooryans are fucking dimwits:deadosama::deadpeter:

:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1: what that's point of stealing street lights The can only be used on the street specifically some certain roads. What are these dumbass going to do, sell them back to the owners. Wallahi mooryans are fucking dimwits:deadosama::deadpeter:

I think they said they stole battery and lights. They use it to generate electricity I think.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Iam just fucking with my hawiye peeps

They can handle kaftan

Not all hawiye are looters & mooryaans but all looters & mooryaans are hawiye:wowsweat::drakekidding:

Leo

The Brave
Ciyaalka xafaad need lights too, I don't blame them the cost of living in the capital has risen :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.