Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Miss Somalia 2014
whew.png
whew.png

upload_2017-8-5_2-7-4.jpeg

Not being creepy but I recognized her in real life. She's very stylish and quite pretty.

There's some people who photograph better than others.

She's not ugly. I don't know why the faraxs here like to mention her. She has nice midab and hair Mashallah

She's also quite articulate, I used to see her posts sometimes.

N

nadia

:gucciwhat: what matters is that they are prettier than you are walaal.
and somali girls being with everyone like u said makes them cheap
841c4af0a2e99dcea185cccc759cb9d9.jpg
doesn't it. way to prove our point for us xoola yahay dharagtay.
Your clearly mad that you found out habesha girls dont rate somali guys why on earth would they go for malnourished buck tooth bigforehead faraax when they have their own kind and other cute guys from different races? and how are they cheap if they go for habesha guys? so im assuming somali guys that love off their girls are cheap too double standard much sick and tired of you ashy abdis

N

nadia

The fact that you boast about this like it something to be proud of like y'all won the lottery or something :faysalwtf:
wasnt boasting i was just stating facts i personally dont date but i know couple of somali girls on instagram that is dating habesha guys so calm your balls down lol.

Your clearly mad that you found out habesha girls dont rate somali guys why on earth would they go for malnourished buck tooth bigforehead faraax when they have their own kind and other cute guys from different races? and how are they cheap if they go for habesha guys? so im assuming somali guys that love off their girls are cheap too double standard much sick and tired of you ashy abdis
lol u were the first to point out to me that faaraxs arne't rated by xabashi.
I was posting on this thread before u, so how can I be mad about not being rated by xabashi?:what1:
are u autistic nayaa?:umwhat:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's not ugly. I don't know why the faraxs here like to mention her. She has nice midab and hair Mashallah

She's also quite articulate, I used to see her posts sometimes.

She has very unique teeth and a gummy smile. But the reality is most of these photos are heavily altered and the girls who are insta baddies spend ages posing, deleting and finding the perfect filter. I've met a Somali insta baddie irl and she looked unremarkable.

Also the majority of habash chicks tend to have large bosoms and skinny legs/rear lets be honest. These pics are very suspect

King riya irl has natural beauty and is very well dressed making her stand out from a crowd. That's how I noticed her.

Last edited:
N

nadia

lol u were the first to point out to me that faaraxs arne't rated by xabashi.
I was posting on this thread before u, so how can I be mad about not being rated by xabashi?:what1:
are u autistic nayaa?:umwhat:
stop confusing yourself and im just reminding you xabashi gyals find somali guys ugly before you get your hopes high im only saying whats best for you before you get your heart broken by one of those girls you dream about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending