Whos ready to get drafted?

Just fake depression and get a bullshit SSRI perscription, they can't draft you if there's chance you'll off yourself the moment they hand you a rifle in basic training lool

I don't think they could draft people in the US over the Ukraine thing, especially since it didn't happen over Iraq. With Iraq, Saddam supposedly had some connection with 9/11 and in theory there was a self-defense element- yet there was no draft and massive opposition. I think a draft here would create massive backlash to the point of really harming the US ability to wage the war.

The thing I want to know is- what is the evidence that "Ukraine is a fake country"? I wish they could clearly lay out the evidence for the "Ukraine is a fake country" theory before I come to any conclusion.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone who isn't an Eastern European should want to fight over this. On the other hand, I really think Russia has a lot of anti-Islam tendencies and I'm hostile towards Putin because he is a backer of Shia. He also helped Assad stay in power. I really hate Putin. But then the US... the US crimes would take a long time to list. I just can't really work up any desire to see either side win here. I kind of just don't care who wins, I'm against them both.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I don't think they could draft people in the US over the Ukraine thing, especially since it didn't happen over Iraq. With Iraq, Saddam supposedly had some connection with 9/11 and in theory there was a self-defense element- yet there was no draft and massive opposition. I think a draft here would create massive backlash to the point of really harming the US ability to wage the war.

The thing I want to know is- what is the evidence that "Ukraine is a fake country"? I wish they could clearly lay out the evidence for the "Ukraine is a fake country" theory before I come to any conclusion.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone who isn't an Eastern European should want to fight over this. On the other hand, I really think Russia has a lot of anti-Islam tendencies and I'm hostile towards Putin because he is a backer of Shia. He also helped Assad stay in power. I really hate Putin. But then the US... the US crimes would take a long time to list. I just can't really work up any desire to see either side win here. I kind of just don't care who wins, I'm against them both.
Drafts are not done from how justified the war is but based on how difficult the war is. Its more of an emergency contingent now.

If there was a war over Ukraine, which I doubt the US would be willing to enter, they would definitely need to call on the draft if not at the very least to make sure their bases everywhere else dont go unmanned.

Heres an Israeli expert explaining the consequences of a large war for the US.

Drafts are not done from how justified the war is but based on how difficult the war is. Its more of an emergency contingent now.

If there was a war over Ukraine, which I doubt the US would be willing to enter, they would definitely need to call on the draft if not at the very least to make sure their bases everywhere else dont go unmanned.

"Drafts are not done from how justified the war is but based on how difficult the war is. Its more of an emergency contingent now."

That is not what I was saying.

Let me back up. The Vietnam War was lost because the US lacked the will. The Vietnam draft created massive domestic opposition to the war. The Afghanistan war- the US lost because it lacked the will to continue, even with no draft.

There was already a lot of popular support for the Iraq war when Bush started it. A potential US war on behalf of Ukraine doesn't really have much popular support. It would be bound to create domestic backlash. Putting in a draft would be like political suicide- it would create massive domestic opposition on top of the domestic opposition that would already exist.

If the US doesn't have the will to fight a war, it loses. The US needs or at least wants popular support in order to fight its wars. There is no way a draft would be politically feasible for a Ukraine war that would be bound to already be unpopular.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Men in the west have a high likelihood of being sent to the dagaalaha if the Ukraine invasion kicks off. :ohdamn:
Nah most of us will watch the war from a comfy TV screen while the EU project violently collapses in on itself. The UK left the EU thank god.

You euro malis are on your own.

:ufdup:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I doubt anyone outside Eastern Europe or at most mainland Europe will get drafted even if the war happens

Xoxoxo

VIP
I doubt anyone outside Eastern Europe or at most mainland Europe will get drafted even if the war happens
Not even here, at least the foreigners won’t.

everybody already made plans to go back to africa if shit starts to get real between these Europeans

Trending