Who's on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Ima be Jonathan Coachman :lol:

Let's hope @Bubi Doesn't hide on the weekend.siilaanyolaugh
If redstar beats me I will donate my ps4 to you.

Nah farta dhexe kuso fadhiso
clear.png
:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If redstar beats me I will donate my ps4 to you.

Nah farta dhexe kuso fadhiso
clear.png
:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:
:lol: Just remember if you lose you'll be known as Bubi L on SS.:ufdup: Practice hard the next 2 days bruh.siilaanyolaugh

^ lool da hell, I'm surprised they still make 360s. RIP indeed, i loved my xbox 360 and playing halo/gears.

What do you guys think of the new PS4.5 that's supposed to come out later this year? Kind of pissed off because I bought this ps4 last year, but if the difference in performance and graphics is big enough I might just sell my ps4 and cop it.

Xbox, PS, Nintendo should be a service, not a box.

Consoles should be phased out; they are archaic.

Lol stop talking out of your ass. What do you mean it should be a service not box? Are u fucking retarded, the box is what makes the console a console. The box is the service. You're paying to use a highly engineered piece of hardware that'll run all your games and the latest titles for 3-4 years at 1080p. If you're part of the PC master race, then you're still retarded. PC's are more expensive and a even bigger box, despite giving you better graphics and performance, but its the same shit really. Not everyone has the time to build a PC or invest money into a gaming PC. People just want something that runs games at 1080p for 300-400 bucks.

Consoles have upped the ante with both PS and XBOX coming out with new versions of their consoles that will run 4k games smoothly. Good luck building a 4k gaming rig for less than 2000usd. I myself have both a gaming PC and a PS4 and I enjoy both. I just think PCs are for a different crowd and consoles are for the masses. Most people don't have the time or the knowledge to assemble a gaming computer, overclock their CPUs, keep their drivers up to date etc... They just want something they can turn on and runs everything at high quality. I think consoles do a good job of that.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
^ lool da hell, I'm surprised they still make 360s. RIP indeed, i loved my xbox 360 and playing halo/gears.

What do you guys think of the new PS4.5 that's supposed to come out later this year? Kind of pissed off because I bought this ps4 last year, but if the difference in performance and graphics is big enough I might just sell my ps4 and cop it.
whats the difference with 4.5? and 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts