Who's More Oppressed: Muslims or Sikhs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is a standing refutation of evolution. If Darwinian survival of the fittest is true, quite how a man so mentally defective, so cretinous, and so thoroughly enstupidated as this can flourish defies explanation.

I support Islam mate, but I'm against the hijab and those who impose it on women. I'm also against forcing the turban on Sikhs. There's no place for compulsion in Islam.

Yes, you're absolutely right, there is no compulsion in Islam. Allah SWT has given us humans, freewill. What ever we do, we will have to answer for it. If a Muslim does not wear a hijab its down to her, likewise for one who choses to wear it. For that i agree with you that women should not be forced to wear it. But, when you say your against the hijab altogether, thats a problem. The ruling of the Hijab wasn't made up by a Imam or Caliph, but by Allah SWT and to say your against it, is going against a direct rule from the All Mighty.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
it's interesting that the go to responses by Muslims is
a) Don't you have anything better to do
b) insults being thrown around "You only became an ex Muslim to drink/do immoral things etc " or spew some hatred from the quran/hadith directed to us.
c) Anything to maneuver around the topic of conversation.
Very weak minded illogical, deceitful bunch
please don't tell me your of my sub clan and ur a gaalo. I can't take that L sxb.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
it's interesting that the go to responses by Muslims is
a) Don't you have anything better to do
b) insults being thrown around "You only became an ex Muslim to drink/do immoral things etc " or spew some hatred from the quran/hadith directed to us.
c) Anything to maneuver around the topic of conversation.
Very weak minded illogical, deceitful bunch

But you lot keep coming back to us. We get it, you're a Murtad, no longer a Muslim and a believerbin Islam. Go live you're life. Its like you're not comfortable with the choice you've made.

Sikhs don't have people bombing in the name of their God & are generally hard working, well mannered folks that don't deserve the abuse they get for "lookin muslamic". Not a fan of anti-muslim bigotry and assault muslim females get but the sikhs have always tried to stay under the radar, making the abuse uncalled for.
As for the more oppressed group, it's clearly muslim females as there are more guidelines they need to fulfil (loose garments, non transparent, length, etc.). Most (younger) Sikhs I've encountered wear normal clothes with the turban on top, like an accessory.

please don't tell me your of my sub clan and ur a gaalo. I can't take that L sxb.
I'm not a staunch athiest but in the agnostic zone atm. That could be defined as gaalo. But it's that extremist salafi mindset that causes me to fleet further from the deen, for example would u personally reject and sever all contact with your own blood brother/sister if they was a gaalo. There's definitely a sizeable group of people that would.

Yes, you're absolutely right, there is no compulsion in Islam. Allah SWT has given us humans, freewill. What ever we do, we will have to answer for it. If a Muslim does not wear a hijab its down to her, likewise for one who choses to wear it. For that i agree with you that women should not be forced to wear it. But, when you say your against the hijab altogether, thats a problem. The ruling of the Hijab wasn't made up by a Imam or Caliph, but by Allah SWT and to say your against it, is going against a direct rule from the All Mighty.
Allahu Akbar, its good to see a brother who's against Salafi extremism. Thing is, a lotta Muslims do force the hijab on women. Its a crime not to wear it in Saudi and Iran. Your opinion and mine is criminalised over there so that's why we need to speak out

The Quran does not say to cover one's head. The headbag (its not a scarf, its a bag) and the niqab are pre-Islamic rags worn by dick riding s to hide their identity. It is banned or discouraged in Muslim countries like Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, and Turkey.

But you lot keep coming back to us. We get it, you're a Murtad, no longer a Muslim and a believerbin Islam. Go live you're life. Its like you're not comfortable with the choice you've made.
I'm not a spokesman for the gaal community but I Agree that some have an unhealthy obsession with the religion that they've 'left'. Nearly all the time its the females that create such a ruckus, could be a gender thing.

I'm not a spokesman for the gaal community but I Agree that some have an unhealthy obsession with the religion that they've 'left'. Nearly all the time its the females that create such a ruckus, could be a gender thing.
I'm gonna take a wild guess here: maybe it's because it's easier to be a male atheist than a female one :cosbyhmm:

No way you guys can cheat 1/3 of Ramadan with your periods, no obligatory Friday prayers. You guys have it easy
:siilaanyosmile:
yeah but the girls have to wear those garbs 24/7 & jumua prayers are all about appearances really, just pretend you alternate mosques (no one checks). They've got to visibly look muslim and take all the abuse from outsiders, you don't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw this well scripted film about the controversy that swirls around the turban in the Sikh community. In Islam it's women who are expected to cover their hair, but in Sikhism it's the men. They face the same pressures to wrap their heads like a sandwich as Xaliimos do. It's a massive taboo for a man to go uncovered. They're condemned, ostracised, and beaten. It tears families apart. And then they've gotta wear that Taliban beard too. Makes integration hard when everybody thinks you're bin Laden's little brother. So who's got it worse, Sacdiyo or Singh?

Don't believe whatever you read, I worked with all these Sikh men who had removed their turban, one old guy the others called him Sikh and when I asked them the reason since it was not his real name, he showed his old pic on his phone which he was wearing the turban. The new generation are not religious like the old one, and they don't wear it.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
yeah but the girls have to wear those garbs 24/7 & jumua prayers are all about appearances really, just pretend you alternate mosques (no one checks). They've got to visibly look muslim and take all the abuse from outsiders, you don't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF? I know they're extreme, but that's crazy. I'm going to find an ex-moose paki chick and dick her down really good, wallahi, miskeen.

Don't believe whatever you read, I worked with all these Sikh men who had removed their turban, one old guy the others called him Sikh and when I asked them the reason since it was not his real name, he showed his old pic on his phone which he was wearing the turban. The new generation are not religious like the old one, and they don't wear it.
Is it true that all Sikhs wear a kirpan aka dagger on them at all times! I almost got into a scrap with them once. Almost got shanked. Imagine that. These guys are worse than jihadists.

Sikhs don't have people bombing in the name of their God & are generally hard working, well mannered folks that don't deserve the abuse they get for "lookin muslamic". Not a fan of anti-muslim bigotry and assault muslim females get but the sikhs have always tried to stay under the radar, making the abuse uncalled for.
As for the more oppressed group, it's clearly muslim females as there are more guidelines they need to fulfil (loose garments, non transparent, length, etc.). Most (younger) Sikhs I've encountered wear normal clothes with the turban on top, like an accessory.

They have their own bad apples but in India, plus they bombed air India airplane in Canada During 80s.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Allahu Akbar, its good to see a brother who's against Salafi extremism. Thing is, a lotta Muslims do force the hijab on women. Its a crime not to wear it in Saudi and Iran. Your opinion and mine is criminalised over there so that's why we need to speak out

The Quran does not say to cover one's head. The headbag (its not a scarf, its a bag) and the niqab are pre-Islamic rags worn by dick riding s to hide their identity. It is banned or discouraged in Muslim countries like Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, and Turkey.
No Muslim understands it the way you do. That's the problem.

Sikhs blew up the Air India Flight 182 and assassinated Indira Gandhi, the prime minister.

Not so innocent mofos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending