Who's More Oppressed: Muslims or Sikhs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this well scripted film about the controversy that swirls around the turban in the Sikh community. In Islam it's women who are expected to cover their hair, but in Sikhism it's the men. They face the same pressures to wrap their heads like a sandwich as Xaliimos do. It's a massive taboo for a man to go uncovered. They're condemned, ostracised, and beaten. It tears families apart. And then they've gotta wear that Taliban beard too. Makes integration hard when everybody thinks you're bin Laden's little brother. So who's got it worse, Sacdiyo or Singh?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I saw this well scripted film about the controversy that swirls around the turban in the Sikh community. In Islam it's women who are expected to cover their hair, but in Sikhism it's the men. They face the same pressures to wrap their heads like a sandwich as Xaliimos do. It's a massive taboo for a man to go uncovered. They're condemned, ostracised, and beaten. It tears families apart. And then they've gotta wear that Taliban beard too. Makes integration hard when everybody thinks you're bin Laden's little brother. So who's got it worse, Sacdiyo or Singh?

Both men and women are oppressed :( sad to see religion is awful it destroys personal freedom and individuality

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Muslims.

They have their headscarf ripped off regularly, there's a reason why the term 'Islamophobia exists.

This thread is an insult to Muslim women who chose to cover her hair despite the challenges it comes with.

Muslims.

They have their headscarf ripped off regularly, there's a reason why the term 'Islamophobia exists.

This thread is an insult to Muslim women who chose to cover her hair despite the challenges it comes with.
You don't support Muslim women. You want to oppress them. If you did you would oppose the camel raping men who beat them for choosing not to wear the medieval rag.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You don't support Muslim women. You want to oppress them. If you did you would oppose the camel raping men who beat them for choosing not to wear the medieval rag.
True some girls are literally forced to wear it, manipulated into thinking its their fualt men can't control what's in between their legs !!! The 21st century and women are still being controlled, a few Arab girls fled from their oppressive environement and live happily in a liberal secular western country where their not treated like cattle, and don't give me that western women are sexualised at least their able to choose wether they want to enter a erotic music video whereas a Muslim women is beated by simply holding hands with a man that she is not married to !!!, Muslims always have some grudge over Gaals and infidels as if they are jealous of them or something.

Not going to if they are forced to wear it becuase of the community and feared into it because they will go to hell without it is classed as OPPRESSED in my books !!!
I think Sikhs have it worse because they have to wear a beard and a turban. Have you seen the size of those things - like a fucking tent.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
So you only created this thread to bash Islam.

Seems like you have quite a few bones to pick with Islam.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a kid waryaa? I'm here to defend Islam from people who say it oppresses women. My view is Sikhism has similar issues.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

That's how they roll, saxib. These ex-Muslims are just totally unable to move on, constantly spewing their usual diarrhoea about "the evils of Islam and Muslims." They are like person who's just come out of a relationship, who talk smack about their ex to others and proclaim how happy they now are, while they spend every night crying and wanting back their ex.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Muslims.

f*ck muslims and their "oppression". If anyone deserves it its them.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Seems like you have quite a few bones to pick with Islam
Its a 7th century pile of dogshit that you choose to smear on yourself. Telling me the dogshit doesn't smell and to respect it won't make me respect it. And the fact that 1.6b people are covered in dogshit doesn't make it better.

That's how they roll, saxib. These ex-Muslims are just totally unable to move on, constantly spewing their usual diarrhoea about "the evils of Islam and Muslims." They are like person who's just come out of a relationship, who talk smack about their ex to others and proclaim how happy they now are, while they spend every night crying and wanting back their ex.
This is a standing refutation of evolution. If Darwinian survival of the fittest is true, quite how a man so mentally defective, so cretinous, and so thoroughly enstupidated as this can flourish defies explanation.

I support Islam mate, but I'm against the hijab and those who impose it on women. I'm also against forcing the turban on Sikhs. There's no place for compulsion in Islam.

it's interesting that the go to responses by Muslims is
a) Don't you have anything better to do
b) insults being thrown around "You only became an ex Muslim to drink/do immoral things etc " or spew some hatred from the quran/hadith directed to us.
c) Anything to maneuver around the topic of conversation.
Very weak minded illogical, deceitful bunch

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
it's interesting that the go to responses by Muslims is
a) Don't you have anything better to do
b) insults being thrown around "You only became an ex Muslim to drink/do immoral things etc " or spew some hatred from the quran/hadith directed to us.
c) Anything to maneuver around the topic of conversation.
Very weak minded illogical, deceitful bunch

They literally believe in unicorns so you can't put anything beyond them.

Status
Not open for further replies.