Who's married, engaged, in a relationship, somebody's bootycall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Let's be mature and civil. How long were you in a relationship? What could you change in your relationship if you were given the opportunity?

Or

Are you team single? Why are you single? Do you like being single?

im single because i kick es out when i get my nut, i dont play
9WzVWpJ.png

where im att not being tied down means u get access to all dat yung 17 yr old primetime puzzy
word to kylie jener,

R

rcv

Single. Probably forever. It's all good though, I'm just going to focus on my career. We don't all have to meet the societal expectations that are set upon us by the somali community to have a family and kids by 30. I'd rather just live alone and work on my projects in peace.

Single. Probably forever. It's all good though, I'm just going to focus on my career. We don't all have to meet the societal expectations that are set upon us by the somali community to have a family and kids by 30. I'd rather just live alone and work on my projects in peace.

:damn:

Where u at my nikka i know hoes that will f*ck u if ur car new model 08 n up. :dead:

relationships are stressful and time consuming
love living the single life and won't have to deal with annoying sob's

R

rcv

:damn:

Where u at my nikka i know hoes that will f*ck u if ur car new model 08 n up. :dead:

lol Sxb thats not my problem. I been in a couple relationships...it's just not my thing. Having a girl is so time and energy consuming. Same with having a family. It's just my personal preference to spend that time on things that interest me.

relationships are stressful and time consuming
love living the single life and won't have to deal with annoying sob's

Relationships are good if ur yung nigga and sometime need some love :ahh:,

Who says u have to not cheat :banderas:

Going on a buisness trip babe be back in a day or two :drakekidding:

then Post up at your side pieces crib :friendhug:

Q

Queen Carawelo

That's so sad though. The joy of seeing your kids smiling. Don't you want to leave your name behind?

R

rcv

That's so sad though. The joy of seeing your kids smiling. Don't you want to leave your name behind?

Idol kids won't hold my legacy, my accomplishments will. Do we remember Einstein, Tesla, Kepler, Newton or Gallileos kids? Nah, we remember their revolutionary and great achievements/bodies of work.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm single atm:mjsuitcry:

But on the real tho I don't miss being in a relationship.:mjdontkno:The nac nac, the pointless fights, excessively being asked what I'm up to, doing, the mood swings the chick be having :whoa:I don't miss non of that shit.

Now I'm only worried about myself.:rejoice::win:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Idol kids won't hold my legacy, my accomplishments will. Do we remember Einstein, Tesla, Kepler, Newton or Gallileos kids? Nah, we remember their revolutionary and great achievements/bodies of work.

z3zrULC

R

rcv

lol whats so funny. I look up to those guys a lot . Most of them were loners who dedicated their lives to their craft. Inshallah I'll do the same. Not because I want to emulate them, but because I truly love what I do and I want to be the best at it.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

lol whats so funny. I look up to those guys a lot . Most of them were loners who dedicated their lives to their craft. Inshallah I'll do the same. Not because I want to emulate them, but because I truly love what I do and I want to be the best at it.
I was going to be negative but I won't. that's a good mentality to have, I respect you game :nvjpqts:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's worthwhile specially when she produces your heir apparent.

Apollo

VIP

.. You might as well one day.

Relationships are good if ur yung nigga and sometime need some love :ahh:,

Who says u have to not cheat :banderas:

Going on a buisness trip babe be back in a day or two :drakekidding:

then Post up at your side pieces crib :friendhug:

y put myself in that predicament in the 1st place.vi wont go into a relationship if i will cheat might as well let her know im playing the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts