Who's less anti muslim ?

Who is less anti muslim ?

• Black and White Brits

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • African Americans and White Americans

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
This is hard as hell, I don't know brits that well so I'll guess them. 9/11 happened 20 yr ago and ppl act like its happening again every year.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Uk madows are extra anti muslim and for british cadaand i dont think i have to explain that
I've noticed that even British Carribeans(both rastas and christians) hate muslims idk why lol. Like why do they hate a group that hasn't done shit to them,but they looove white brits.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Twitter & other social media platforms showed me that Americans are nothing compared to the UK madows and whites also the Africans specifically in the Western coast. It’s all pan Africanism till Muslim African counties are involved

look at the quotes in this thread to show you some proof

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ethnic or racial groups aren’t a monolith, so it’s impossible that all or a majority of them will hate a group based on third party experiences.

Does every Somali hate Bantus?

No, some might but not every single one or most of us does.

Therefore, I would recommend that you stop trying paint entire ethnic groups with sweeping statements that are barely based in reality.

Out of those 4, African americans are least Anti-muslim by far, even have large muslim populations within them

The other 3 would like to genocide muslims if possible

Last edited:

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Out of those 4, African americans are least Anti-muslim, even have large muslim populations within them

The other 3 would like to genocide muslims if possible
Jamaicans kiss British people bottoms,yet they hate Somalis we didn't do shit to these rasta bumblacaats yet they love the ppl who killed,raped and enslaved them . Lol.

Ethnic or racial groups aren’t a monolith, so it’s impossible that all or a majority of them will hate a group based on third party experiences.

Does every Somali hate Bantus?

No, some might but not every single one or most of us does.

Therefore, I would recommend that you stop trying paint entire ethnic groups with sweeping statements that are barely based in reality.
Yes I agree

Trending