Who's bright idea was it to make a GEDO the president of Mogadishu?

_118100833_a1ec4a8f-8b3d-47ac-b230-52991fd26780.jpg

The most stupid thing to happen despite events from the past. I still shake my head when I think about what happened. Farmajoo is langaab aka low born. The man is not nasaab with his hunter gatherer origins. He has failed in everything. Made the country worse and more corrupt. I never supported Farmajoo from day one because of his low background. A donkey cannot lead a lion, no way.

Till this day all Gedo community support Farmajoo no mater right or wrong. Where is Somalimo, I see boon people cheering for Farmajoo killing other Somali people.

Farmajoo is gone today but the shame is still there. The shame that we allowed a homeless boon to become president of Mogadishu. Ceebta.

Farmajoo didn't even go to school. He is homeless which is why is hard for him to move out.

Are we going to learn from this? I would go as far as to say that no boon or langaab D should be given any type of job in Mogadishu.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The average tuulo in Galmudug, PL, SL looks the same as a tuulo in Gedo.

When Somalis stop comparing themselves with each other and rather with other countries is when we develop.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
_118100833_a1ec4a8f-8b3d-47ac-b230-52991fd26780.jpg

The most stupid thing to happen despite events from the past. I still shake my head when I think about what happened. Farmajoo is langaab aka low born. The man is not nasaab with his hunter gatherer origins. He has failed in everything. Made the country worse and more corrupt. I never supported Farmajoo from day one because of his low background. A donkey cannot lead a lion, no way.

Till this day all Gedo community support Farmajoo no mater right or wrong. Where is Somalimo, I see boon people cheering for Farmajoo killing other Somali people.

Farmajoo is gone today but the shame is still there. The shame that we allowed a homeless boon to become president of Mogadishu. Ceebta.

Farmajoo didn't even go to school. He is homeless which is why is hard for him to move out.

Are we going to learn from this? I would go as far as to say that no boon or langaab D should be given any type of job in Mogadishu.