Whos allowed to say naaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The f*ck is wrong with this xaalimo generation? :dwill:Calling your wife nayaa is perfectly normal.

Growing up, my father always called my mom 'nayaahe' :ehh: even as a kid I could tell she used to find it very romantic:manny:

Same thing with my mother. I even heard my uncles calling their wives Naaya when I was a kid and it wasn't bad at all. They were all happy, f*ck these delusional western Xaarlimos.

I remember chilling with pretty Somali girls once and I said naaya to them and they all got gassed. I've heard stories of Somali girls liked to be called naaya in the bed too.

:ohreally:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
In my entire life I have only heard women calling each other naya, not that I think it's wrong but it's weird if you dad calls your mom "nayaa, all married male family members call their wives by their names

Y'all need to stop complaining u call guys waryaa and then when u get called naaya u get mad...
tenor.gif

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
That's what women like to hear. Kii ku naageystay un baa naaya kugu dhihi kara sounds so slavering

no it sounds just about right and its not like you go around saying it all day, only when the times call for it, the girls know what i am talking about.:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts