Who would have known Khaleejis became zionists?

Khaleejis are nothing but spoiled oil chimps, they would sell their own mothers to maintain their current level of wealth and comfort.

The next generation of Islam will be led by Africans,Turks and Pakistanis
:shaq:

Just like Somalia the way they treat reer NFD and Ogaden region.Somalia during Kacanka and before had embassies in both Nairobi and Addis.

Today Farmajo is doing the same.He calls Kenya enemy yet still has embassies in Nairobi and businesses is usual.But we only need to fight Madoobe who is enemy of Somalia.because he has links to Nairobi.

I don't see anything different.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Fuking sandniggers.

God indeed works in a mysterious manner.

And is the greatest planner. Their oil wealth is ending and here they are supporting isreal. Yaab.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I am glad is over, all those hate Arab thought us about Jewish people.
I never believed, because all the good people who helped me were Jewish, Including school teachers and work managers.
Great people!!
Jewish people are great people.
If you live in The USA and UK they are the People mostly likely will help you career .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That dance was sweet, affectionate, yet disgusting at the same time. :)

1598295630954.png

Last edited:
I am glad is over, all those hate Arab thought us about Jewish people.
I never believed, because all the good people who helped me were Jewish, Including school teachers and work managers.
Great people!!
Jewish people are great people.
If you live in The USA and UK they are the People mostly likely will help you career .
This isn't about individual Jews, I've met Jewish people and they're great people. This is about Zionism. Masjid Al Aqsa is in the hands of the Zionists, they're brutally occupying and persecuting the Palestinians for decades up until now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This isn't about individual Jews, I've met Jewish people and they're great people. This is about Zionism. Masjid Al Aqsa is in the hands of the Zionists, they're brutally occupying and persecuting the Palestinians for decades up until now.

1598296632638.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is why Allah SWT tests you both in wealth qnd in poverty, it seeks like wealth has had a really bad affect on the Gulf region. This is how the Muslims in Spain was before they lost it all.its very worrying sign indeed.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Zionism stopped the Ottoman Empire rule on the Arabs. I thought that was common knowledge :mjdontkno:

Ever heard of the Arab revolt? It was Arabs alongside the British and the French that ended Ottomans supermacy

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Zionism stopped the Ottoman Empire rule on the Arabs. I thought that was common knowledge :mjdontkno:

Ever heard of the Arab revolt? It was Arabs alongside the British and the French that ended Ottomans supermacy
and that went well for them cof cof sickes picot

This is why Allah SWT tests you both in wealth qnd in poverty, it seeks like wealth has had a really bad affect on the Gulf region. This is how the Muslims in Spain was before they lost it all.its very worrying sign indeed.

the muslims in spain started to attack each other and would hire Christian mercenaries to invade other muslim Spanish lands, they were each others worst enemy

A Somali would be treated much better in the UAE than he would in any Levant country, aside from Syria maybe.

What does an African from the Horn have to do with Semite beef.

What an excellent strategic move by the UAE

this is excellent, why fight an enemy that has no borders? and the arab is his worst enemy, make and pretend to make peace and build your economy and be strong militarily,

no such thing as permanent Freinds or permanent enemies just permanent interest

why should UAE be at war for Palestinians who are each others worst enemy?

the single most important thing the UAE leadership should focus on is the defence of the UAE state, everything else is irrelevant if the state collapses,

trade with Israel, be friends with them, learn from them and borrow their technology and master it then become strong and develop,

Israel has won and defeated the arabs, why should UAE be a slave to some Nasser communist pan arab ideology that even Nasser failed to achieve 50 years ago?

if i was president of Jubaland I would go and wear a Jewish skull cap and do my head dance at the wailing wall and then buy Israeli drones and other weapons and make an economic tie with them

I would work with Aliens and wear the skin of a dog to further the interest of Ogaden/Absame Geo political interest - thus its the duty of every ruler to do all he can to secure his political interests

1598300242151.png

when the Qatar ruler was asked in 1996 why he allowed the US to have a base in his land, he said my arab brothers UAE and Saudi are threatening to invade me - an arab is his worst enemy yet somalis expect these people will help them due to because they are our so called muslim brothers, arabs hate you, :hemad:

I must commend the UAE for supreme geo political skill, the UAE comes before anyone else,

Trending

Latest posts