Who would be most fit to lead Somalia in your opinion?

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
No one person could, instead a group of men working in tandem forming stronger periphery to eventually empower the centre through competent institutions. For example, the stronger the Northern polities, the more autonomous the other FMSs, the weaker the FGS with gradual institutions building initiatives, the better for the nation, and healthier for the national politics.

The argument for decentralised federalism. There is precedence for this model.

In the interim:
a) Remove all vacuous prima donna personalities from the political orbit, i.e. replace Bixiye with Jamal C Xuseen or Jirde, Firdhiye with Jamal 'Bashir', Deni with Juxa, and HSM with Sh Sharif.​
b) With care, rush not nor force it, and keep the status quo in other FMSs, as is, till political maturity has been inculcated, particularly JL and SW at first; GM & HS will follow suit in years to come.​
c) Whilst at it, keep pillaging diaspora chinless chancers out of politics.​
Your argument is completely tainted by bias. The central government can't stay as a weak entity when its legitimacy and, by extension, the very existence of every polity in the country are being challenged by the amalgamation of separatist movements, powerful domestic terrorist organization(s), and influential foreign interests. Not to mention the rampant corruption of unelected representatives, officials, and institutions.

We simply don't have the luxury of waiting for a process taking centuries to tackle the very real and seriously existential crises facing the FRS today. Federation, I remind you all, is no longer something in need of pioneering as it was once in the cradle of Washington; it is a tested and tried system that we all are more than familiar with.

Most people who argue for the tedious path of weak core and a strong periphery don't understand that what they argue is absolutely unhinged; it is akin to solving today's mortal problems and threats by waiting for a few decades to reach a political solution. Surely it is better for everyone that the solutions come sooner than later, what ever the said solutions may be.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalia needs a deep state multiclan cabal that really runs the country regardless of whatever clown is in office.

The "we just need" one good leader talking point is such a lazy political analysis its kinda pisses me off. "Our leaders" relflect us if u like it or not. Somalia is such a fragile country that it literally begs for a revolution and yet no one in Somalia or outside Somalia are actually advocating for changes that benefits all somalis.

Instead we are fighting over mudhuts with our lives even if that means that it will stay like that forever, but hey atleast the corrupt retard from my qaabil is leading us.

That mindset combined with the total refusal to deal with certain situations in a framework forced upon us is rough. If shit doesn´t go the way we either pick up the guns or jump of a cliff. We cannot even fathom to outmaneuver difficult situations that got forced upon us. Basically if life gives us lemons its X qaabils fault. Im hating it that I have to use them as a relative good example but the fact that jewish zionist basically convinced the whole world that they need an ethno-religous state and propogated it as a Liberal/progressive idea is mindblowing to me. They really played their cards right and sadly the Palestinians didn´t to the point that their arab neighbours have now relatively good relationships with Isreal.

Im still optimistic tho there are two ways for Somalia, we either thug that shit out like the Europeans, that will take hundreds of years. Or prefferably, we will learn from their mistakes and come to a reasonable conclusion. Somalia dosen´t need much 10 years of peace and stability and no-one will talk about Qaabil anymore.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Lool, I'll isbaaro on your truck if you don't stop your shenanigans warya
Stop asking stupid questions and stop xaqirada… every body and thier mother knows xurmadle said abdullahi deni is the most capable politician in somalia today… if give the chance to lead he will turn Somalia to Singapore 🇸🇬 like Jesus turn water to wine 🍷 …. Deni is the Jesus of somalia 🇸🇴

Stop asking stupid questions and stop xaqirada… every body and thier mother knows xurmadle said abdullahi deni is the most capable politician in somalia today… if give the chance to lead he will turn Somalia to Singapore 🇸🇬 like Jesus turn water to wine 🍷 …. Deni is the Jesus of somalia 🇸🇴
If Deni is Jesus then Qoslaye must be judas :mjlol: :mjlol:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
There needs to be a revolution spearheaded by the youth. A Somali cultural revival akin to SYL is needed.

These old useless farts need to go.

Abaq

VIP
I don't think anyone will succeed leading Somalia cause the actual problem is this made up colonial nation, the idea is the problem, no matter who is leading will end up failing. Noone has loyalty to it cause they know it was imposed from the outside and not from within. To see Somalis fare better it will need a serious discussion on ending this nation state idea who serves only outside forces interest not local. The Balkan option is the only thing that can reverse this time waste for Somalis and international actors.
The zoos are not ready to hear this Dittore. They aren't ready to face the reality that IT IS A MADHALAYS (INFERTILE) REPUBLIC. We need to do the decent thing and kill it

Abaq

VIP
Why do we need to balkanize when we are homogenous? We have the same religion and culture Somalis need to learn to put their interests first before their stupid petty clans.
Because Somalis are not loyal to this fake European invention called Somalia. We are all loyal to our clans (sadly even before the religion for many). That's why we have been a banana republic since the day Italy left. Can we please accept reality???

Because Somalis are not loyal to this fake European invention called Somalia. We are all loyal to our clans (sadly even before the religion for many). That's why we have been a banana republic since the day Italy left. Can we please accept reality???

Let's say I accept this view- do you expect us to lie down and wait for each
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be gobbled up by Ethiopia

Let's say I accept this view- do you expect us to lie down and wait for each
to be gobbled up by Ethiopia

Our current situation is Saudi Arabia exactly before the rule of Abdulaziz. Tribes of the same language, religion, and ethnicity are fighting over barren lands and taking refuge in clans. The only difference is that we are a little advanced and under the name of “federal” states. As I said before, we need a leader who completely subjugates these “states.”

Islamic law makes the most sense in a country like Somalia where Islam is followed by the majority. The ICU came close to establishing it, Somalia was on a good path, but of course, ethiopia got its arm twisted by certain powers to invade and stop that.
Without Islam, what else can unite somalis? Only Allaah can unite the hearts or keep them divided, and Islam does just that-unite the hearts of men. otherwise, clan rule and wars and etc remains...

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If Deni is Jesus then Qoslaye must be judas :mjlol: :mjlol:
The jesus of Somalia 🇸🇴 honorable deni is here to save Somalia from evil
IMG_6934.jpeg

Trending