Who won in the recent political battle between PM Rooble and Farmaajo?

Farmaajo has utterly been defeated by Rooble, yet his fanatics reer ilkooyars N&N say otherwise, at this moment I wouldn't be surprised if reer N&N believed in the unicorns.

All in all, Good News for Somalia that we are witnessing the end of ilkooyars N&N chaotic politics of isku-dirs and Ethiopia subservience.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
who won will be seen by who becomes the next President of Somalia.

but so far what we can see President Farmaajo won on NISA front and NSA front, farmaajo holds all the cards if he wanted could also oust Rooble at anytime.

what rooble is counting on is that farmaajo wants the election process to finish ASAP. Rooble is holding the election process hostage. but the August 22 agreement basically made Rooble redundant.

Rooble role in the election at this point is ceremonial but we know that madoobe and deni will deny election if Rooble is ousted.

who won will be seen by who becomes the next President of Somalia.

but so far what we can see President Farmaajo won on NISA front and NSA front, farmaajo holds all the cards if he wanted could also oust Rooble at anytime.

what rooble is counting on is that farmaajo wants the election process to finish ASAP. Rooble is holding the election process hostage. but the August 22 agreement basically made Rooble redundant.

Rooble role in the election at this point is ceremonial but we know that madoobe and deni will deny election if Rooble is ousted.

The delusions is strong with this one :russ:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo won because he controls Madaxtooyada and as long as he sits on the throne his word is final.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There are no winners when the country leaders are at loggerheads. Let us hope they settle their differences and the election takes place soon :)

Rooble ended Farmaajo career, now Rooble controls the military and the people are with him now. mark my words Farmaajo knows he killed Ikran Tahiliil, and its the only reason why he is defending Fahad Yasiin.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who won? You actually think they’re on different sides? lol

Farmaajo won because he controls Madaxtooyada and as long as he sits on the throne his word is final.
Farmaajo has been confined to Facebook posts. Ugandans have been threaten to be pulled out. I guess he will come to table.

Don’t forget he’s been locked out of SNTV as well
D6E7CF95-0B0D-4670-A5C5-E2EDA66D8EE0.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who won? You actually think they’re on different sides? lol
So you think its a ploy to extend the date of the elections by creating a red flag? And that they are in it together?

Trending